Scales totm hungry not slipped one????

size102b

Banned
Hello the title lol:
Scales: My scales say I have lost this week not an exciting amount weight-in tomorrow but the scales havent moved since Thursday?
totm:Maybe its that?
Hungry:Im sticking to it 100% but have been hungry Im going to try do abit more water as I am wondering why ?
Slipped up: I havent not once have been near tempted so I thought I may have had bigger a bigger loss?Maybe because its cold?
Have stuck to plan 100%
Maybe exercise plan starting tomorrow will help?

ANY IDEAS?X

Hi - don't panic babes! You will lose weight if you're sticking to it but look at it from a 4-week basis not weekly as such. Our bodies change in weight hour by hour let alone day by day - you're doing your best and you will get results...hang on in there, you're doing so well, especially not to have lapsed.

I'm hungry too lol! I just try to ignore it or have a ciggie and coffee and remind myself it's only for a short space of time looking at the big picture and it'll be so worth it to finally get rid of the excess weight once and for all. We're in control not our little fat demon monsters! I've not gone into ketosis so far and tbh I don't think I will, so hunger will be there, for me anyway, all the way through this diet - just have to grit my teeth and bare it!

TOTM will definately have a bearing on your weekly weight loss, we all retain leading up to the start of it, but on the plus side you will have a really good weight loss the following week!

Take care and have a good day hun x

Hi Alison Thanks hun xx
Its those flipping scales again isnt it lol grrrrrrr
I have a coil so only know its totm through other symptons we lucky women get,but I think it is as so your right.
I need to get the scales away until Tuesdays only!!
Is it your weigh-in today?:confused:
I am in Ketosis but I get hungry in Ketosis lol !
I will keep at this have no choice
How you doing?xx

Hey babes, I think moving the scales into a cupboard or on top of a wardrobe would be an excellent idea and only bring them out for your Tuesday morning weigh-in. I think you're getting a bit fustrated with weighing yourself daily and it's maybe pulling you down if you don't see a shift in your weight day by day.....just think how fantabulous you'll feel on a Tuesday when you do step on those scales and you won't have had a week of ups and downs with worry.

Move the scales after your weigh-in tomorrow morning - you will feel much better for it - honest! Out of sight, out of mind and you'll be exited all week waiting for the result......try it for a week and see how you go hun x

Hey babes, I think moving the scales into a cupboard or on top of a wardrobe would be an excellent idea and only bring them out for your Tuesday morning weigh-in. I think you're getting a bit fustrated with weighing yourself daily and it's maybe pulling you down if you don't see a shift in your weight day by day.....just think how fantabulous you'll feel on a Tuesday when you do step on those scales and you won't have had a week of ups and downs with worry.

Move the scales after your weigh-in tomorrow morning - you will feel much better for it - honest! Out of sight, out of mind and you'll be exited all week waiting for the result......try it for a week and see how you go hun x

Ha yes your right,I got my other half to hide them once and I found them then I got him to put them in his car I got them out.........
I think the battery needs to come out and i'll put it away then I wont be bothered :eek:
lol........Best thing hey xx Thanx Hun xx

Back