Scales!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by vodevil, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. vodevil

vodevil =)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    At least you know they are 110% broken, mine weigh me either 14.9 or 14.12, so not really sure.

4. rhuba

rhuba i really don't know life

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    optimum nutrition and lots of exercise!
    argos take most things back, lol! so yeah, i think they would. with faulty items i don't even think you need the receipt.

i don't own any scales, and i'm happy that way (although if i did, i'd defo fork out for some decent ones, coz quality counts with things like that imho)

i weigh myself once a week at the gym - they have free scales and ones that cost you 50p, which i use coz you get a print out of the results. i like having that tangible result in my hand so i can track my progress more easily. (you find the same print-out scales at boots etc.)

good luck with your scales search hun!

xxx

5. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I though about weighing at boots, but I have a thing about weighing at the same time, in the same clothes, on the same day of the week, so with doing shifts, I cant get to boots the same time each week.

6. vodevil

vodevil =)

Boo I cant actually find the receipt so I'm just going to have to buy some without returning mine.

I used boots ones for a while before I moved house - the one where I live now is god knows where as I'm yet to get to know the area.

Hmm the scales search continues

7. rhuba

rhuba i really don't know life

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    optimum nutrition and lots of exercise!
    still try hun, since theyre faulty they should take them back!

8. kimber

kimber Full Member

Hi girls

I work at Home Retail Group Head Office (Homebase and Argos) if you have a faulty product (own brand) I am sure the stores would be happy to provide a like for like replacement.

It will save you for a new pair! Let me know how you get on?

Alternatively if you cant be bothered to trapse to the store I think the girls have made really good points about free scales at the gym and boots weigh in (especially as you get a little ticket to track your progress)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.