• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scales!!

My scales are deffinalty on the blink they keep weighing me at 20 stone and 23 stone then 8 stone and even 3 stone lol!

They were these Buy Argos Value Range EKS White Body Analyser Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Would like some similar at a similar price if anyone can recommend some that are good please

[[oh also if I have the receipt but no box do you reckon Argos would take them back, I havent had that THAT long!]]

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rhuba

i really don't know life
argos take most things back, lol! so yeah, i think they would. with faulty items i don't even think you need the receipt.

i don't own any scales, and i'm happy that way (although if i did, i'd defo fork out for some decent ones, coz quality counts with things like that imho)

i weigh myself once a week at the gym - they have free scales and ones that cost you 50p, which i use coz you get a print out of the results. i like having that tangible result in my hand so i can track my progress more easily. (you find the same print-out scales at boots etc.)

good luck with your scales search hun!

xxx

argos take most things back, lol! so yeah, i think they would. with faulty items i don't even think you need the receipt.

i don't own any scales, and i'm happy that way (although if i did, i'd defo fork out for some decent ones, coz quality counts with things like that imho)

i weigh myself once a week at the gym - they have free scales and ones that cost you 50p, which i use coz you get a print out of the results. i like having that tangible result in my hand so i can track my progress more easily. (you find the same print-out scales at boots etc.)

good luck with your scales search hun!

xxx
I though about weighing at boots, but I have a thing about weighing at the same time, in the same clothes, on the same day of the week, so with doing shifts, I cant get to boots the same time each week.

Boo I cant actually find the receipt so I'm just going to have to buy some without returning mine.

I used boots ones for a while before I moved house - the one where I live now is god knows where as I'm yet to get to know the area.

Hmm the scales search continues

rhuba

i really don't know life
still try hun, since theyre faulty they should take them back!

Hi girls

I work at Home Retail Group Head Office (Homebase and Argos) if you have a faulty product (own brand) I am sure the stores would be happy to provide a like for like replacement.

It will save you for a new pair! Let me know how you get on?

Alternatively if you cant be bothered to trapse to the store I think the girls have made really good points about free scales at the gym and boots weigh in (especially as you get a little ticket to track your progress)

x