• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

scales

i am at least 3x a day girl wi days i am obsessive on both scales and wii fit:rolleyes:

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hide hide hide!! It seems to cause more heartache than anything. I weigh every week at home but NEVER weigh between official WIs because I just know I'm not going to like what I see. What's the point? It's not going to be recorded anyway. The only weight that matters is the one on WI day so I just ignore the scales until then.

Kitty78

Silver Member
Mine are now in the loft out the way as I got way too obsessive. Now just concentrating on eating the right foods and only when hungry and exercising lots then at the end of 4 weeks I will weigh in and see what happens. I've heard this has worked for some so fingers crossed.

Stoffie

A curious kitten!
I weigh myself a lot on my dodgy scales. They never match the consultants - I don't know why I bother! The only thing they are good for is tracking the overall trend.

3,4 or even 5 times a day i can't help it. I really should stop, but i can't and cause of it i know Im.having a gain this Week, which is kind of good cause Im expecting it

lwoolley said:
3,4 or even 5 times a day i can't help it. I really should stop, but i can't and cause of it i know Im.having a gain this Week, which is kind of good cause Im expecting it
That sounds exactly the amount of times I hop on and off the scales! But not anymore!

Susie25

Silver Member
Twice a day, was considering hiding them but I know I'll just get them out again. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Must admit, ive been one for morning an night weighing in the past, I liked to watch the trends and see the fluctuations. Took a long tome to get used to completely ignoring what they said and losing motivation!!

Whatever works for you, only reason I'm not obsessively weighing is coz I think they're a bit broken!!

:)

i am the same!! I weigh myself every day haha so now my mum has hidden the scales

LisaC

Gold Member
I used to weigh every single day! And as the weight would go up & down (mostly up bewteen official weigh ins) I'd feel rubbish for the whole day & find it hard to stick to plan. I had to get someone else to hide them for me!

No I only weigh once a week, absolutely no more, and feel much happier in myself as I know that'll be accurate x

I weigh myself multiple times a day but I dont let it bother me if it's not looking good. I swear the ******* are broken anyway, sometimes I stand there for 5 minutes while it makes its mind up. Today is my original WI day (before I started from home) and it thinks I've put 1 lb on, so Im using my new 'online' WI day of Weds for this week :D

I dont care, as long as its disappearing in the long run. Last night I weighed 6lbs more than I do this morning. Its all pretty meaningless - whereas the 4st+ I've lost since Feb is *REAL*. :)

I weigh myself multiple times a day but I dont let it bother me if it's not looking good. I swear the ******* are broken anyway,

Mm why can I have bloody but not ******* or *****es? :D