Scales!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shirleen, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't agree with mid week weighing, however....getting on the old dial face scales is so satisfying when the needle doesn't go as far as it used to!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If be better with the electronic ones, which didn't alter depending where in the bathroom i move them to.
    That said, they weighed totally diff to class scales this morning, i'm going to put them under the bed (kingsize so will need to do body magic, just to get them back lol) so can't weigh every morning x

4. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh at work, totally unreliable, at first I started to see If my weight measured yet as I was over 20st, now im 2.5 st lighter it only goes to the 18's and almost the 17's which is fab!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.