Scales

Fat&FedUp

Can anyone reccommend a good pair that aren't too pricey and let me know where to get them from?

Thanks!:)

Mine were pricey but worth every penny. Salter MiBody scales £59.99 from Argos. I would recommend them to anyone

Mine are salter too but were around £25 from argos? i'd love a set that have the memory function and body fat and all the gizmos though! lol! My budget won't allow it though...maybe just as well or I'd become totally obsessed!

Mine have a memory and a USB stick so you can upload the results to your computer. They measure weight, BMI, fat %, water %, visceral fat, and BMR. I love them!

hey taz, any idea how accurate all the other stuff apart from weight is?

It all looks very accurate. Salter are one of the best brands for scales so it would surprise me if they were anything but accurate. I know a few people who use the same scales and I have used someone else which give the same results as mine do. They work by sending low level electrodes to test certain resistances throughout the body to produce the results. The most interesting thing is last week I out on 0.5lb but my visceral fat went down by one point which proves the results aren't produced by a simple sum. To me, that proves their accuracy as although I put on half a lb some fat has shifted from my vital organs

that sounds good, might be worth the investment, i'm doing a programme at the gym at the moment where they measure all that sort of stuff but it's only a 12week programme (6weeks to go) so i'd be interested in keeping an eye on it long term.

they are definately worth it. I wouldn't pay that much for them if I didn't think they were worth it

Back