Scan Bran - bloating tummy

Susie25

Silver Member
Has anyone ever had a bloated stomach and pains an hour after eating scan bran?
About an hour ago I ate 3 of them with dairylea light, ham and tomatoes, I left the other 2 as I got a bit bored with them but I'm a bit worried to eat them now as my tummy has really swollen and it hurts like when I've overeaten loads. :confused:

Don't eat any more x

I had 5 on Sunday with a cheese triangle & spaghetti and I also felt quite bloated and full. It went away though and on Monday morning - I was very empty!!!

Not sure if I'll try 5 in a go again :-|

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't eat any more x

I had 5 on Sunday with a cheese triangle & spaghetti and I also felt quite bloated and full. It went away though and on Monday morning - I was very empty!!!

Not sure if I'll try 5 in a go again :-|

Do you mean don't eat anymore scan bran or food generally - At the moment I feel like my belly is going to explode I actually look pregnant :cry:

Don't eat any more scan bran! Eat some fruit and drink loads of water. If you have any, have some peppermint or green tea. They should help with the bloating.

I'd it hurts and you are thinking of taking a painkiller, avoid ibuprofen as it can have a bad effect on the tummy and have paracetamol instead x

Don't eat any more scan bran! Eat some fruit and drink loads of water. If you have any, have some peppermint or green tea. They should help with the bloating.

I'd it hurts and you are thinking of taking a painkiller, avoid ibuprofen as it can have a bad effect on the tummy and have paracetamol instead x

Thanks Lisa, I'm going to have a green tea now

Lots of water!!! Those things should come with a health warning - ' will aid weight losd but only if you drink 3l of water with them'

kingleds said:
Lots of water!!! Those things should come with a health warning - ' will aid weight losd but only if you drink 3l of water with them'

Oh they certainly aid weight loss but I agree they should say about the water!!!

Back