Scan Bran Up in Syns

Lianna

Silver Member
:confused::confused::confused:Scan Bran has now gone from 1/2 Syn to 1 syn each!!! but is still 5 for a healty B !!!

It has said 1 syn per slice online for a while but the magazine still says half a syn. I never eat the stuff so it doesn't matter to me but it might be worth a call to HQ?

it says on the packets 1/2 syn i bought some yesterday !!!

I thought half a syn each was wrong as a healthy extra is usually 6 syns so you would need to eat 12 of them for an HEB! So yeah 1 syn each sounds more reasonable, the syn value on the package is wrong, I think.

If they are changing syn value, then I would just go by what is written on the actual packet - the new higher syn pack will have the higher amount on it. Until then ... if it ain't broke ... :)

Yep Consultant last night told us its gone up to 1 syn,,, so the packet is now wrong!! Booo,,, so now it will beteter using it as a healthy B rather than syning it x

You may as well have Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread, you get 6 of these babies for a HEX B choice and they are gorgeous!!

hmmm i bought 2 packs at my meeting im thinking that it may not have been a good idea lol i liked the sound of the ferrero roche recipie are they that bad even mixed with nutella ?

hmmm i bought 2 packs at my meeting im thinking that it may not have been a good idea lol i liked the sound of the ferrero roche recipie are they that bad even mixed with nutella ?

I too have just brought some packets to try that recipe!
Still going to give it a go though! And i have been told they aren't too bad in the recipes its just on there own as a crispbread they're not very nice!
Shame they've gone upto 1 syn though! Does that now effect all the recipes they are in??

it must do thats gonna double the syns in that recipe though :sigh: ive just eaten 4 cous cous muffins though as was peckish i cant move now

You may as well have Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread, you get 6 of these babies for a HEX B choice and they are gorgeous!!

Thank you Jaylou, I shall be buying Ryvita Crackerbread in future....

SW should be giving us syns to eat the Scan Bran not putting the syns up!!!

I could never eat them on their own or even like a ryvita they taste like what i imagine a cardboard box would. I have 1 in my Alpen and can't even taste them once the milk has soaked thro.

x

I have just baked the mince (fruit) scan bran pies for taster tomorrow. I have adapted the recipe slightly adding more mince but it worked out to exactly 1 syn each, and I am sticking to it :mad: as that is what the packet says! Will be interesting to hear if our C advises me I miscalculated...like she did with the couscous cake... but now I know I was right there :D
I wish SW would make up their minds!

I am back from weigh in tonight, and asked my SWC, she hadn't heard anything about the syns for them going up to 1. She just received a new lot too, each with 1/2 syn written on pack.

The SW website states though they are 1 syn each.

I am gonna email them, I'll be back with a reply from them as soon as I have one :)

Our consultant was promoting them on Mon and she said half syn each, I have been eating them and so have others just 2 a day and it's deffo helped us with the losses. I like to have laughing cow extra light triangle split on the two then slice banana over the top and its so yummy.

this is weird aint it ?...how can they go up when they put 1/2 syn on the packet ???..im right confused now
I have one of these in my weetabix every day and today i had two , gonna try 2 a day to see if it makes any difference, shall keep an eye on this

I agree with Donnie... slimming world should be giving us syns to eat them..... Im def gonna be using the Ryvita wholegrain from now on.... Loft insulation is NOT worth 1 syn each...no way

Back