Step 1 Sole Source scared im yo yo dieting! Back for the second AND LAST time

bauble

Hi every one. Im back for the second and last time as i said.. I'm a bit worried, I used cambridge to get slim for my wedding, which worked and i looked exactly as i wanted and hit goal. However, when i felt slim i just came straight off plan and had not adapted my eating habits. I went straight on honeymoon and ate loads still feeling slim, then it was xmas and i weighed again and had put 1 stone of my 1 stone 7 lost back on! i had gone from 12.7-10.5 12.7-11.10 i did in gym and cutting down and rest i did on cambridge.

Im worried that i will loose it on shakes, come off and put it on, loose it on shakes and so the cycle continues. Has any one done thsi and maintained? or done this and gone through steps and re-educated themselves about food?

I'm planning to blitz thsi for 6 weeks until mid feb- go back up through steps properly with gym combined and then go accross to rosmary conley which is sensible, low fat, low cal low carb diet at 1200 cals a day less than 5 % fat and gym to maintain.
SO NOT doing this again and blwoing up and feeling ***** about myself in my clothes that are too tight.

Hi Bauble,

I am also back for the second time and last time also! I used Cambridge last year after losing about 3 1/2 stone with WW and Slimming World and then lost another 3 1/2 stone with CD and managed to maintain this until the later part of last year and put on 23lb I am on day 7 today and weighing in tonight! I have found it much much harder this time and really struggled! I am also planning on trying to see where I am at 6 six weeks and am not sure what to do after that whether to go up through the steps or to go to WW or SW again. I would also be interest to here about other who have maintained on CD.

Hope you are ok and if you want to we can help each other x

I'm planning to blitz thsi for 6 weeks until mid feb- go back up through steps properly with gym combined and then go accross to rosmary conley which is sensible, low fat, low cal low carb diet at 1200 cals a day less than 5 % fat and gym to maintain.
SO NOT doing this again and blwoing up and feeling ***** about myself in my clothes that are too tight.[/QUOTE]

Back