Scared!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Kathryn_, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have been on lipotrim 13 weeks now, I havent cheated once, and I love it. I really really love it! I would stay on it forever if I could :p

My pharmasist has been going on about coming off for the past few weeks, and I am so so worried, I have even considered weighing myself down on my last weigh in. lol

Getting closer to the end, are there any tips that anyone who has come of can give me, Ideally I would like to get down to a BMI of 22, so I think I will have another stone to lose when I am kicked off.

On the plus side, My size 12's are getting too big for me! Yay! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I really cant understand why pharmacists would want to kick people off lipotrim before they get to their goal weight as long as its within a healthy range? It seems crazy. Try contacting Lipotrim and ask for advice ? Well done on them baggy size 12's fantastic job! xx

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    kathryn check out the new you diet online..........you can do TFR or just some meal replacements until goal. Julie-ann is great, she will e-mail you anytime for advice xx

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Pharmacists can vary a lot in their opinions on this. It is a pity yours is so fixed on stopping you. You could look for a pharmacy somewhere else nearby that does LT and see if they will supply you. Hope you get sorted.

7. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    ive just swapped from lipotrim to exante maybe thats an option for you its 99 pound for a bumper months supply with shakes, soups and bars (and theyre nice not like lt) and you just order it online no weigh ins you do it yourself and once at your target then you could refeed.
    hope this helps

8. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    What...
    That is just ridiculous as youve still a further 2+1/2stone to lose. If I were you I'd call Lipotrim/ Howard Foundation Research up and notify them of this. What will happen is that they will call your so called Pharmacist up and tell them its too soon for you to go onto refeed, then Lipotrim will call you to let you know what was done.

[​IMG]

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
    Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
    Goal 3 = " " 14st "
    Goal 4 = " " 13st "
    Goal 5 = " " 12st "
    Goal 6 = " " 11st "
    Goal 7 = " " 10st "
    Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
    Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
    Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.