• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scared!

Went to Dr's today about a lump i found in my groin that hurts and I have an appointment to see a surgeon first thing tomorrow. The Dr thinks it might be a hernia and if so I'll be having surgery. So scared!!

All i keep thinking tho is... if thats what it is...will they let me stay on lipotrim in hospital!?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Went to Dr's today about a lump i found in my groin that hurts and I have an appointment to see a surgeon first thing tomorrow. The Dr thinks it might be a hernia and if so I'll be having surgery. So scared!!

All i keep thinking tho is... if thats what it is...will they let me stay on lipotrim in hospital!?!
Hey goldylocks, I am sorry to hear about your concerns regarding the lump you discovered. I wouldn't worry about Lipotrim at this stage, your health comes first. Good luck:D

Tiana

I don't know about LT in hospt

But just wanted to say hope all goes well x

i dont know whether they will let you or not but i really hope everything is ok xx

Thank You. Everything is fine. The surgeon thinks its just an inflammed muscle. Glad thats off my mind ;)

Jessie 888

one life only
What a relief! I'm pleased for you, hun.