scared!!!!!!

charlotte

hi everyone,well it's my second weigh in tomorrow morning and my scales say i aint lost a pound???? it is TOTM today feel so bloated i dont wanna go tomorrow now:cry: have any of you girls put on or did not loss as much weight because TOTM????

starting weight 13st 6lb
first week 8lb off

last week was on my first week with LT plus i was totm but i still lost 7lbs maybe though thats because it was my first week i dont no

totm must effect your weight mustn't it, with water storage and stuff. im on the minipill which i take everyday (if you all wanted to know haha), will be interesting to see how it effects my weight loss

yeah it does affect it,,my chemist said i would have lost more only for them,,and stupid LT made them come a week early,,so be warned

really? bummer! but then you did loose 7lbs which is fab! imagine how long that would've taken on another diet. now that im single :) (such a bad judge of flippin men) maybe i should just come off it

thats it any one got any water pills lol bloody periods im coming back as a man lol im reallky not looking forward to tomorrows weight in now in scared but will let you all no thanks girls xxxxx

hi everyone,well it's my second weigh in tomorrow morning and my scales say i aint lost a pound???? it is TOTM today feel so bloated i dont wanna go tomorrow now:cry: have any of you girls put on or did not loss as much weight because TOTM????

Hi Charlotte,

Just popped over from CD to say that I am exactly the same as you - second wi tonight and my scales are showing a 1lb loss thanks to TOTM. I really don't want to go but know I must, if only to restock for next week.

Tbh in the past TOTM has always affected my weight loss - either sts or 1lb off.

As long as I'm not gaining I should be happy right??:rolleyes:

Good luck with your WI tomorrow whatever the result. I will cross my fingers for a good loss next week.:)

Take care

starting weight 13st 6lb
first week 8lb off
TOTM is a killer and does effect weight loss...but it evens its self out over time next week you will have a great loss hunni...i havent lost anything this week either ..pesky TOTM!!!!! Its mainly water retention and dissapears very quickly

thats it any one got any water pills lol bloody periods im coming back as a man lol im reallky not looking forward to tomorrows weight in now in scared but will let you all no thanks girls xxxxx
Your chemist will understand and reassure you xxx good luck hunni i am there tomorrow 2 xxx:D

Back