scarsdale medical diet

naomhbooboo

hi i am just starting this today and i would love to know if anybody else is on it. I first done it when i was 17 and had great fast results. feel like i am in the weight losing mode again.

todays weight 174 pounds:(

Never tried the Scarsdale diet but if it worked for you once then chances are it'll work again. Your half way there by being in the right frame of mind to start a diet, i think thats half the battle.

Good luck let us know how you get on, when you doing your 1st weight in?

thanks for the encouragment urban cookie. i actually weigh myself everyday (yeah i know you shouldnt) but the book has a little chart where you fill in your weight everyday.
started thursday 31st july 2008 174 pounds
saturday 172 pounds

i bought the book and follow the diet low carb and low fat and you must stick to it strictly also if you google it the basic plan will come up. hth. i will let you know how i am doing.

Naomhbooboo, good for you on the loss of your first 2lb. I too can be a daily weigher but have put the scales out of sight today as i find that i feel good/lighter in the morning only to weigh myself and find ive put on 2lb overnight :eek: after being really good which really P's me off and makes me feel like "why bother". So im NOT going to weigh in again till next friday and see what happens:rolleyes:
(only lost 1lb this week:tear_drop:)

hi i am just starting this today and i would love to know if anybody else is on it. I first done it when i was 17 and had great fast results. feel like i am in the weight losing mode again.

todays weight 174 pounds:(

Just wondering how you got on over the two week???

Back