Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

scary realisation re holiday!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have just been told it is exactly 20 weeks today till we fly out to Florida!! That means I have got to stop messing around with ssing and get back onto it 100% now!!!!!!!!
    If I can manage to lose 3.5lb per week then I can get to 15 stone which although overweight will be so fantastic at the side of my current 19st 7lb!!! I so want to get there and am going to strap my mouth up and just have a tiny straw hole!!!!!! Sarahxx.

P.S I also have to consider that im sharing my villa on holidays with my cd counsellor!!!!! And she is 5ft 8 and 10 stone wet through so if ive got to get my cossie on then I need to be slimmer!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Go for it hun you know you can do it ill be here pushing you along the way as ive only got 9 weeks tomoorow till mine !!!!

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun,

I posted that idea about the straw hole a week or so ago- I honestly think that for some of us it may be the only way! Great minds think alike!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.