scary realisation re holiday!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have just been told it is exactly 20 weeks today till we fly out to Florida!! That means I have got to stop messing around with ssing and get back onto it 100% now!!!!!!!!
    If I can manage to lose 3.5lb per week then I can get to 15 stone which although overweight will be so fantastic at the side of my current 19st 7lb!!! I so want to get there and am going to strap my mouth up and just have a tiny straw hole!!!!!! Sarahxx.

P.S I also have to consider that im sharing my villa on holidays with my cd counsellor!!!!! And she is 5ft 8 and 10 stone wet through so if ive got to get my cossie on then I need to be slimmer!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Go for it hun you know you can do it ill be here pushing you along the way as ive only got 9 weeks tomoorow till mine !!!!

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun,

I posted that idea about the straw hole a week or so ago- I honestly think that for some of us it may be the only way! Great minds think alike!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.