• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SCD Da da daaaaaaaa

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)

Beegee

The Big One
S: 19st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st7lb(39.03%)
I think the line up is looking really good - a great mix of people. I like Lulu and have loved Anita Dobson since she was Angie in EE, so will be backing them I think!

I'll be travelling back from Bristol on Saturday so won't catch the show:eek:

I'm setting it to record & will watch it when I get in.

My blast from the past is Russell Grant, he's so lovely, I'd like him to do well but I think it's unlikely he will go far.

I don't have any reason why, but I just don't like LuLu so I'd really like her to go in the first week:cool:

Happy Holidays said:
I'll be travelling back from Bristol on Saturday so won't catch the show:eek:

I'm setting it to record & will watch it when I get in.

My blast from the past is Russell Grant, he's so lovely, I'd like him to do well but I think it's unlikely he will go far.

I don't have any reason why, but I just don't like LuLu so I'd really like her to go in the first week:cool:
Why do think its unlikely Russell will go far? He's dance trained tho!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Why do think its unlikely Russell will go far? He's dance trained tho!!!
Ok crikey, I'm going to get myself in trouble now:rolleyes: Because he is still overweight & I wonder if he will be able to move around with as much ease as the others; phew I know that's comes across wrong but I sometimes (like now) have difficulty explaining myself.

Not sure he'd do a good samba or char char chaaaaar daaaarling!!

Bless him, he's a bundle of fun but not a winner.

Alex Jones to win for me but I guess I'll change my mind, fickle as I am!!

Happy Holidays said:
Ok crikey, I'm going to get myself in trouble now:rolleyes: Because he is still overweight & I wonder if he will be able to move around with as much ease as the others; phew I know that's comes across wrong but I sometimes (like now) have difficulty explaining myself.
He's actually already lost 10stone tho, but yeah I know what you mean! It's the same reason I wouldn't go on x-factor!
But we're actually starting a web campaign to 'Keep Russell til Wembley' as that's where all his family live :) lol x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I can't stand Russell grant. I thought I was in the majority but clearly not!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well what did you think of the show on Saturday?

I recorded it & had to fastforward Dolly, she was so scary:eek:

I thought Russell Grant was brill, IMO he's got musicallity & could do well. I was surprised how square Edwina Curry was and how nice she was as well. What about Lulu :rolleyes: stupid person, Brendon won't have any of her messing around & will soon kick her into touch.

Looking forward to the start of the series, it's such a different bunch of celebs than ususal so should be fun & exciting. Still no free tickets yet:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 1