school holidays

im lucky that my son, 11 next month, goes out to play with his friends all day long! i got him a phone so i could ring him and tell him to come in and eat!! hope you manage to find some you time without reaching for the choc xxx

Can sympaphise, my 5yo daughter was none stop today. Here in Scotland they go back on the 14th Aug so im not too bad. Think shes missing the routine of it all plus she starts 1st year at school as well so its all fun.

My 2 are in and out all day, but neither of them are allowed out tomorrow untill they tidy their bedrooms lol

My 2 are in and out all day, but neither of them are allowed out tomorrow untill they tidy their bedrooms lol

lol i did that on monday! what a fight that was! my sons nearly 11, and hes like a teenager! how old are your 2? xx

I resisted the chocolate, just! I was in a car accident so the cars off the road until sometime between Saturday and Monday and the thought of buses with 2 young children and an autistic older child is scary so we're all stuck in the house until it's done.

I tidy their room for them for an easy life lol I know I shouldn't but I'm just so exhausted from the regular shouting and arguing that it's not worth it

My 2 don't actually like me doing their rooms as I get rid of loads of crap rather than finding homes for it all if they want to keep their stuff they get it tidied lol

Back