Schwartz perfect shake ?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by chun-ky, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, sorry if this has been asked, i have searched on here but cant find the answer so thought i would ask. In the food directory there are only a few of these listed as free, and i cant find syn values for the others ie; Fajita, Italian etc. You only use a teaspoon for 2 servings and ingredients are pretty similar to the free ones. Could anyone please tell me if they are free or synned? They are in the spices section in purple lidded bottles. Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Cajun, chargrilled chicken, chicken, classic barbecue, piri piri, fish and steak are all listed as free on the website.
    These are the only ones listed though.

4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thank you. They must be newer and not have been valued yet. I have checked the nutritional value on the schwartz web site and they are very low cals per serving, about 3 calories for the pork one and i did 4 pork chops with that! So am i right in thinking about half a syn? If it is infact any lol x

Last edited: 12 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.