Scousemouse 2 minnie mouse the final stretch

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Well it's the final stretch.
Back after the girlie holiday had a ball I must say. I only gained 2lb whilst away so happy with that result.
Day3 today and already shifted 1lb
Just need to get this last 8lb off for my 3st award. Don't know why this is relevant but it just seems like a good achievement to end on.
Will be weighing in most days to keep me motivated x x

beni 2012 080.jpg
This is me enjoying the karaoke and actually feeling good and not the usual fatty x x

Fantastic... only 2lb gained on holiday is a great result
well done!

Great achievement well done you look great, good luck for the last 8lbs :)

Gutted to be home from my hols as I've now got a chest infection :(
Not sleeping very well which is annoying and can't go for my jog which is really frustrating as I was getting to really enjoy the exercise.
One thing I am noticing though is my skin is finally catching up with my weight loss :happy096:.
It's not a race to the finish so I'm not going to stress too much getting this last 8lb off.
Still on the shakes and plodding on though x x

Finally back on track sorry it's been so long :wavey:
I've just been trying to maintain and learn a little about how I work.
I think I've got my head in the right place.
Was really ill with a chest infection after my hols so finally bit the bullet and had a weigh-in and I'm happy to say I've actually lost 4lb so my goal is still in sight :)

Hi hun, I'm not an S&S'er but just wanted to say Congrats on the 4lb loss :)

Thanks Sarah I think I'll be trying the Weight Watcher's way of eating when I'm maintaining as Slimming World just doesn't seem to work for me. All that extra easy eat all you can didn't work for me x x

I am currently loving WW but me and OH want a bundle of joy and I know I will need help with it, so I need to reduce my bmi and do it fast! I've spent all day reading S&S diaries and asking the lovely ladies on the WW for their opinions.

Once I get to a bmi near what I need to receive help I will be going back to ww to lose the rest and to maintain :)

Hi Sarah you're doing great with the weight loss and WW is probably what I'll follow when I've lost the final couple of lbs to maintain.
I did Slimming World before starting on s&s but I didn't really lose and it doesn't teach you portion control.
Do you think you'll swap to s&s as I can recommend it and the choice of flavours is better than any other VLCD.
As you've probably read the weight losses are amazing and will get you down to a healthier BMI much quicker even if you do it for a short period.
Good luck whatever you decide upon and eventually fulfilling your dream of motherhood x x

I've already said to my girls over weightwatchers I'm definitely going to give it a try, I have done VLCD before, so I know the benefits (and hardships) it can entail, and if I don't succeed then i can always go back to weight watchers (i'd rather not fail though ;)) I'm ordering the taster pack on tuesday to see what the products are like. I used to do exante and was successful until the Doc gave me meds that kept kicking me out of K, so doing exante without the K fairy was torture! lol

I'll see you over here later this week!

Ohhh well all the tempting Xmas treats have finally been eaten/binned.
Back to the diet it is then.
you don't realise how easy it is to slip back into bad habits.
I'm currently on day three of detox and weigh-in is on Monday x x

Back