Scrambled Egg

HollyHearts<3

Hi :)

I'm on simply filling and would like help pointing scrambled egg, not sure how it's been cooked and would like to know how other people would point it?

Isn't scrambled egg made with a bit of butter? (I just litterally use egg and seasoning in mine) If I was trying to point it I'd look up the pp for a tsp butter and prob just leave it at that.

I always point a whole egg as 2 and usually use 2 in scrambled egg with a small dash of skimmed milk. If you're doing SF this is all free if you are pointing its 4 or you can use a whole egg and an egg white for 2 pp. I don't use butter but of you did that would be all you count on SF. X

If I was in a restaurant I would point 2x eggs plus 125ml of semi skimmed milk! I doubt many restaurants use skimmed milk! If on sf day I would just point 125ml semi-skimmed milk! Hope this helps!

Lovely thanks for everyone's help :)

does anyone know if we have to point a fried egg (in 1 tsp olive oil) and two slices of nimble bread? thanks :)

sarah.w said:
does anyone know if we have to point a fried egg (in 1 tsp olive oil) and two slices of nimble bread? thanks :)

If u use 1 tsp of ur oil from ur daily Allowance then that would b 0pp! U get 2tsp of free oil a day

Back