Scwartz Slow Cooker Chicken Curry

Elle86

Does anyone know how many syns are in this? All the ingredients are free (potatoes, spinach, chicken and chopped tomatoes) but Im guessing you'll have to count the curry sachet...?

Im new to slimmers so still trying to find my feet :)

Thanks x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Hi I'm not sure on that one but they are not too bad on syns however there is a thread (can't do link from phone), called Schwartz packet sauce syns.. Or something like that.. If you search and there are quite a few syn values on there.

If you've just joined have you been given a password to SW website? You can look up syn values on there too x

HPSaucy said:
Hi I'm not sure on that one but they are not too bad on syns however there is a thread (can't do link from phone), called Schwartz packet sauce syns.. Or something like that.. If you search and there are quite a few syn values on there.

If you've just joined have you been given a password to SW website? You can look up syn values on there too x

I've been given my pin? But no password, I only joined on Thursday and LOVE the chicken curry so I was pleased to find that all the ingredients are free :) so it shouldn't be too high in syns. But I'll have a look for that thread, thanks :)

Elle86 said:
I've been given my pin? But no password, I only joined on Thursday and LOVE the chicken curry so I was pleased to find that all the ingredients are free :) so it shouldn't be too high in syns. But I'll have a look for that thread, thanks :)

Oh yes it's a pin and then you change it to a password afterwards. Most of them are about 6ish so not bad syn wise at all, have you seen some of the curry recipes on here as there's some great ones.. Pete's peanut curry mmmm

We had some new members at group Thursday.. Where do you live?! X

HPSaucy said:
Oh yes it's a pin and then you change it to a password afterwards. Most of them are about 6ish so not bad syn wise at all, have you seen some of the curry recipes on here as there's some great ones.. Pete's peanut curry mmmm

We had some new members at group Thursday.. Where do you live?! X

I live at south shields. Where do you get Petes recipes from? I've seen a few on different threads but don't know how to find them, they all sound gorgeous!

At the top of this sub forum (recipe forum) there are sticky threads that are always at the top. Petes recipe book is one of the sticky threads x

Back