Searching for relief in a lighter and healthier body!

searchingrelief

Hello everyone!

I've been a member for a long long time at this forum but I never got so far as to post anything. I'm a privacy freak so I never had the courage to write about myself, much less show any photos but I think everyone here is in a similar seat as mine so I really shouldn't be hiding.

I've gone up and down regarding my dieting, excercising and weight loss. I've been depressed since my childhood (Started when I was around 12 years old) and i'm only starting to get better at the age of 24 (which I'll be turning in just a few weeks). I think weight loss is going to help me feel better about myself too.

So here are my stats!

Height:

154.5cm
5.06ft (not 5'6)

Starting weight:
The first time around I weighed 63kg (9st92lbs/138.9lbs) and lost a few kgs but I re-gained most of that weight.
My starting weight this time around is 61kg (9st6lbs/134.5lbs).

Current weight:
56kg
123.5lbs
8st8lbs

Goal weight:
40kg
6st2lbs
88lbs

--------

I'm not entirely sure I got all the stats right in all the different systems... I'm european however, so I count everything in cm and kg normally.

I guess I can't upload any photos to the gallery yet, but once I am able to I will.

I'm going on an intake of 1000-1200kcal a day.
I take walks around 2-5miles a day.
I normally do a 15minutes yoga session every morning.

I might have to step up my excercise though.

Thanks for reading! I'm gonna start looking around now, but I really am not very good at posting in forums...

Hiya. Are you aware that your target weight would put you firmly in the underweight category for your height? That's really not a good idea, you know! xx

Well, what I didn't mention is that I'm of east asian descent which means my bone structure is generally a lot smaller and even if I were to weigh the same as someone my age but of caucasian descent I would still have more percentages of fat in my body, so I don't fit in with the western BMI standards. :)

I failed myself today and ate 1417 calories when my maximum were 1200... I feel kinda bad about it but if my boyfriend hadn't brought home all that junk food and enticed me I wouldn't have eaten that much! Oh goshhh, I don't know what to do... maybe I'll excercise a bit. :/

Tracy: Thank you for the concern though! I appreciate it.

Hi, I am the exact same height as you and going down to 6,2 sounds very very dangerous no matter what bone structure you have. Are you just looking after your muscles as in training them? Fit is the new thin! Maybe you should look to tighten and tone rather than lose weight?

Back