SECOND DAY, I WANT TO GIVE UP

SmileyMiMi

SO DESPITE EVERYTHING I FINALLY PLUCK UP THE COURAGE AND STARTED MY LIPOTRIM YESTERDAY, THING IS MY FAMILY ARE NOT MAKING IT ANY EASIER, THE FACT MY MOM IS A CHEF JUST ISN'T MAKING IT EASIER HAVING SIBLINGS RUBBING IN MY FACE , LITERALLY EATING CHOCOLATE CAKES, CURRIES AND FOR SOME WEIRD REASON THEIR MMMMMMMMMM HAVE DEFINITELY INCREASE JUST TO ANNOY ME........I'M SOOO ANNOYED, I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING, SERIOUSLY THIS DIET WILL KILL MY SOCIAL LIFE NOT CAUSE I CAN'T EAT, BUT I'M CONSTANTLY ANGRY WORSE OF ALL I FEEL TIRED AND HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. :eek: PLEASE HELP

SmileyMiMi said:
SO DESPITE EVERYTHING I FINALLY PLUCK UP THE COURAGE AND STARTED MY LIPOTRIM YESTERDAY, THING IS MY FAMILY ARE NOT MAKING IT ANY EASIER, THE FACT MY MOM IS A CHEF JUST ISN'T MAKING IT EASIER HAVING SIBLINGS RUBBING IN MY FACE , LITERALLY EATING CHOCOLATE CAKES, CURRIES AND FOR SOME WEIRD REASON THEIR MMMMMMMMMM HAVE DEFINITELY INCREASE JUST TO ANNOY ME........I'M SOOO ANNOYED, I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING, SERIOUSLY THIS DIET WILL KILL MY SOCIAL LIFE NOT CAUSE I CAN'T EAT, BUT I'M CONSTANTLY ANGRY WORSE OF ALL I FEEL TIRED AND HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. :eek: PLEASE HELP

Thats awful hun. Can you avoid them when they are eating. Maybe go to your room. Or something. With this diet you learn quickly that although you think food is important its not and dont allow ppl to make you think that. As for your emotion it wont last long keep up the water in take that is vital to carry this diet on. Have your shakes at regular intervals" you do feel low to start with tired sometimes shakey but I promise it wil get better. Remember why your doing this best of luck hun x

Hey hunny, I'm in a similar situation as you. I still live at home with my mum, sisters and baby brother too. I'm on week 4 now, and although my mum isn't a chef she's a good cook.
I won't lie to you, it is the most difficult thing in the entire world to watch your family eat dinner around you and you just have a glass of cloudy water.
But wait till you see your first weigh in, you'll be blown away by how fantastic it will be. I'm not sure if this is your mum, but mine is notorious for leaving tastey leftovers all over the place in the kitchen. I'm a regular cheater, and I hate myself for it and because of it, my losses havent been as good as they should be. BUT, we're all only human, and a hiccup now and then won't do you much harm.
Just remember we're all here for you, we're all in the same boat.
Day 3-4 are usually the worst. Hope you're coping alright today. xxxxx

You will get through it, the first few days are the worst! Just think how smug you will feel when they are fat and you are thin!

Oh sounds tough. I spend a lot of time in my room on this diet, away from temptation. Ask your mam not to leave any leftovers either. And you're always more tetchy the first few days so this should pass. Good luck.

Back