Second day of Lipotrim diet (:

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by JodiLeanne, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. JodiLeanne

JodiLeanne New Member

Hi All! :)

Im completely new to this site and im so excited about losing the weight i desperately need to! :)

I have always been overweight and after having my first baby, a gorgeous little girl, Olivia, 4 months ago, i decided it was definitely time to lose the weight i pilled on, i tried everything and nothing would work for me and then i saw a poster for lipotrim in my pharmacy, i did alot of research on it and red so many reviews and it all sounded like it will work and help me lose the weight, so i signed up and started yesterday, having the strawberry shake for breakfast, vanilla for lunch and the chicken soup for dinner which i didn't really think was that bad :) along with 3 pints of water during the day, and i'm doing the same today, it doesn't feel like im doing anything so i cant wait for my first weigh in on monday to see if it is actually working, which i really hope it is :)

Can anyone tell me if drinking 3 pints of water a day is enough?

Thankyou :) :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi there,

Unfortunately 3 pints of water isn't quite enough as it is just under 1.5 litres, and you need to drink at least 2 litres, which is around 5 pints. You can try adding more into your shakes/soup if you are struggling to drink more as it still counts!

Good luck
    Clair x
  4. JodiLeanne

JodiLeanne New Member

I find it hard drinking 3 pints of water a day but i will go up to about 4 and add the rest in my shakes, thankyou very much :) x
  5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carb/Exante
    Good luck Jodi, you will find some days are bad but just fight through it, its so worth it :) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.