Step 1 Sole Source Second Time on CDP

Rebemark

Hi Everyone,

This is my second time doing CDP and having made it to the end of my second week with pleasing results, I am now looking forward to the forthcoming weeks. I feel great and have the motivation of my holiday in June to keep me going. I am determind to be slim for my holiday this year!!

I found this forum by accident and need to thank everyone for posting your stories on this forum. Monday and Tuesday this week particularly have been extremly difficult and it was after finding this forum I realised I could achieve success, I found it extremly motiviational and could have easily given in to tempation had I have not found this forum.

A massive thank you to everyone and I look forward to hearing more stories from you all in the future.

Becky

Week 1 - 6lb
Week 2 - 6lb

Well done becky!! 12lb in 2 weeks is a fab result, im in week 3 and am finding it easier this week (hope that continues) the stories here are great we are all in the same boat, all with our own ups and downs, but see that your not alone on this crazy diet really help you through, one again well done and good luck for week 3 :)

Lin x

Well another week down and I had to get weighed a day earlier due to it being Good Friday tomorrow.

I have had a pretty bad week this week with personal issues arising with my family, which meant I ended up eating on Friday due to rushing to the hospital as my other half had been in a car accident. I was at the hospital most of the day and didn't have any shakes with me :-(. It is also the TOTM, however.......I have still lost 3lb and lost 3 inches from my waist YAY.

Week 1: -6lb
Week 2: - 6lb
Week 3: -3lb

I have gone from 13st 3lb to 12st 2lb in 3 weeks, I am sooooo happy.

Sorry to hear your OH had an accident hope all is ok, and amazing that you still list 3lb after a short week and food :), TOTM is a killer too, I feel like ransacking the fridge, and the crisp cupboard,
Well done Hun!!!! :)

Becky I'm loving your losses! Was disappointed with 6lb at my first weigh but you getting that and then another 6lb in week 2 gives me hope for the same! Roll on Tuesday :)

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would log on and give an update of how I am getting along with my second time on CWP.
I am really struggling with motivation at the moment and despite my good intentions, feel as though I am failing. I had my 4[SUP]th[/SUP] weigh in last Friday and lost another 2lb, which is great, however I know I did not stick fully to the plan during my 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week and ate a total of 3 times. I started week 5 feeling motivated, and although I have not had anything proper to eat, I have found myself nibbling the odd piece of ham here and there. I am due to get weighed again on Friday and I am dreading it, I feel I have completely let myself down and that I am throwing money away by not sticking to it fully.
I desperately want to lose another stone and a half to take me to 10st 7lb in time for my holiday in June. This isn’t the only reason I want to lose weight, after years and years of constant battling, I finally want to make a change for good, having being a size 22 at my heaviest when I was 11 years old, I often look at how far I have come, yet can’t help be negative about myself and progress.
How much weight have others lost in a 6 week period?
Has anyone else hit a glitch like this in nibbling and did it affect their weight loss substantially?
Any help or guidance anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I need to get the motivation back and be true to myself that there am only me who can deliver the results I want and that is through willpower.
Week 1 – 6lb
Week 2 – 6lb
Week 3 – 3lb
Week 4 – 2lb
Total Loss 17lb

Please don't be negative, you have done incredibly well to get where you are, from a size 22 when you were younger, your a success, ok your having a few struggles here and there, put them behind you and have a word with yourself ;), you can finish this. I have been on this diet before 4 years ago and lost 7.5 stone so I put 4 stone back on over the last 4years, but I will get it off again I have lost 30lb in 5 weeks and will carry on till goal, I may have a few blips along the way, but I will get there, you will to Hun, good luck you really can do it !!! X

I think, being human, most of us will have a few blips along the way. I think you need to forgive yourself and carry on. I know what you mean about the cost but I doubt that the few odd bits of ham will make much difference. Some people stick to it rigidly and lose less than you, others cheat outrageously and lose more than you. Be proud of what you've done, are doing and will do. And give yourself a break if you do not follow plan 100%, 100% of the time. You ARE a success and there is more success to come for you :)

Back