Second time round and its all changed!!!!

debloveslife

Hi i was with slimming world a few years ago and it was s great success for me so now i have joined again and this time its going to be even better........ BUT whats all this about extra easy mixing carbs and protein!!!! This has totally thrown me, i was an Original girl and the new extras for the red day are great. I lost 7lbs this past week. I would like to give the extra easy ago but im not sure how it works and why it works after we were told when i first did the plan that red and green were the way to go. Please help im in a state of confusion!!! Debbie

Hi i was with slimming world a few years ago and it was s great success for me so now i have joined again and this time its going to be even better........ BUT whats all this about extra easy mixing carbs and protein!!!! This has totally thrown me, i was an Original girl and the new extras for the red day are great. I lost 7lbs this past week. I would like to give the extra easy ago but im not sure how it works and why it works after we were told when i first did the plan that red and green were the way to go. Please help im in a state of confusion!!! Debbie

Its great isnt it??
You can basically mix your free green and red food but only have one HEA and one HEB - and you have to fill your plate with 1/3 of superfree food at each meal, ie, fruit and veg.

There are quite a few links on here about EE. I couldnt believe my luck when they brought it out ! x

Hey Debbie

Well done, 7lbs loss is fantastic :)

I would explain the science of EE to you but honestly I have no idea how it works, it just does. Like you I was an original girl but when they said I could have pasta too I jumped ship and started following EE! I think it works because of the 1/3 superfree rule. With every meal you have to fill your plate with 1/3 super free foods, so basically veg that's free on both plans, which means you're automatically reducing your intake of red/green foods, and when you snack you have to choose free or superfree before using your syns - but you still get between 5 and 15 syns a day! Oh and you can only choose 1 healthy A and 1 healthy B, not the usual 2. A sacrifice worth making;)

Give it a try for a week, if it doesn't work you can always switch back to Red.

Good luck :)

And that is all you have to do?? Just eat more fruit and veg with it?? OMG you should see the smile on my face LOL.

Well weigh in tonight so i guess im gonna give extra easy a go this coming week. Fingers crossed X

When I first tried it I only did it for 3 days out of the 7, followed Red the other 4, found it easy to eventually switch right over to EE. I remember I lost 3lbs in my first EE/Red week. That was a surprise, because none of us were expecting it to work. This was when EE was first introduced lol :)

Oh btw, if you struggle for ideas on how to use the 1 B choice/A choice or meal ideas for EE, there are loads of food diaries and recipes you can check out for inspiration :)

I have lost 4lbs shy of 2 stone in 8 weeks on extra easy, so it works for me! :D

Good luck and well done on your first week, amazing loss! xx

No I haven't done a food diary , I will have to start hehe :)

Ee is what S W are pushing now and yes it really does work. I'm not very good with veg so have stuck to the original and green days and have lost 2.5 stone and got to target. Whatever works for you! I have done the odd ee day when I have eaten a load of fruit, basically about 1/3rd of my plate, before my meal and it has worked. For most people ee is the way forward, but there is always a difficult fussy one, and I am our groups ha ha

Back