second time round :-\

Sashakins

Hi, I've not been on since June when I completed 3 weeks on lipotrim and lost 22 lb and got back in a size 10.
Of course I vowed I would keep it off and loose a bit more on SW..... but guess what ?! I didn't. I've put on 10 lb !! I have been on holiday for 2 weeks and had lots of alcohol fuelled summer BBQ, s etc so ive only myself to blame.
It's Xmas soon so I'm thinking damage limitation here and I'm on day 2 again. I'm bloody starving but determined.
So I will be on here again... every few hours probably looking for some help and motivation. Xxx

Hey Sashakins! Im on a restart too. Lost 3 stone in 3 months and was a size 10 for my wedding in June. I put on a stone so am back to lose it! Good luck to you! Im just hoping I can stick with this for a couple of weeks!

Hi sashakins! I too re- started this week and this is my second time... I started in june and refed in August because I had lots of functions to go to! I put on 2 lbs in two months and then after my holiday last week I put on another 3lbs so thought it best to start phase 2 as soon as I got back!

I have been absolutely starving most of the week but today I can tell I'm not so hungry!

Best of luck ....you'll have that 10lbs off in no time and it will be all worth it.... At least that's what I've been telling myself this week.... X

sandy38 said:
Hi sashakins! I too re- started this week and this is my second time... I started in june and refed in August because I had lots of functions to go to! I put on 2 lbs in two months and then after my holiday last week I put on another 3lbs so thought it best to start phase 2 as soon as I got back!

I have been absolutely starving most of the week but today I can tell I'm not so hungry!

Best of luck ....you'll have that 10lbs off in no time and it will be all worth it.... At least that's what I've been telling myself this week.... X

Hi !! Thanks for the support. I'm not hungry but my husband has made a lovely tea for himself and poured himself a Jd and coke and I'm sat next to him feeling angry ??? It's my choice and I'm not giving in but food and wine are such a huge part of my life ( I'm not a sue Ellen alcoholic !! ) That it honestly depresses me to deprive myself. I'm not an over eater I just have a cake and chocolate addiction.... ok and glass of wine addiction :-\
Get weighed on Tuesday and I started at 10lb 8.... time will tell. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on x

Back