Second Week Blues

Jinxed

Has anyone else found the first week pretty easy and then really struggled on the second week. I seem to be going hungrier instead of less hungry :(

Hi Hun

I feel exactly the same way, three times this week I have been ravenous but have not caved in.
I have been filling my Chicken shakes with LOADS of hot chilli powder so the heat makes me feel stuffed.
I've been going to the gym to take my mind off of how crap I feel as by the time i'm done, it's time to go to bed!
But yes, I know exactly what you mean, I had just better get a good loss this week or else I am going to be majorly p**sed off LOL!

Haha we're not dissimilar either as my week 2 weigh in is Monday and I lost 9lbs on my first weight in. I feel better today but on Monday and Tuesday evening I was ready to kill for food!!

So do you know who Kat is shagging yet!?

I know, thought I was going to batter people on the commute home . . more hot food than you could shake a stick at lol. Nope still no wiser as to who Mrs Moon's knocking off but at this moment, I'm too hungry to care lol

I work in a cafe that does proper proper home baked food and cakes! I don't know how I haven't managed to kill someone yet haha

So today I cracked!! Not majorly, a cube of cheese. But I feel so guilty now I'm not going to have my evening shake and will take a vitamin tablet instead. I don't intend to make a habit of this but tonight it just all got to me. I work in a cafe all day and I haven't been once tempted by all the delicious food. But evenings seem to suddenly creep up on my and at 7pm pretty much exact I'm dying for some nice food.

Can someone please tell me I haven't majorly ruined anything!!

:sigh:

Back