Second week doing Slimming World

cheekychops1412

Hi All,

This is my 2nd week doing the Slimming World diet and although I've lost weight (0lbs my first week and 4lbs my 2nd week), I'm bored with eating the same foods already! I'm doing the diet alone, i.e. I'm not going to a class, however my hubby and I are trying the diet together. The problem is we don't have a lot of money and my other half is VERY fussy and will only really eat meat and potatoes, carrots, peas and turnip, but he loves fruit, whereas I like just about anything and although I enjoy a salad or a roast dinner, I can't spend the rest of my life on them. I don't want to be unsupportive towards my hubby who has considerably more weight to lose than me. He has to lose about 5 stone whereas I only need to lose a couple, so I wondered if anyone has any cheap and tasty links to Slimming World recipes or any favourites of your own you might be willing to share.

Thanks in advance :)

My whole family love the slimming world minced hash;

Onion
2 clove garlic
1tsp cumin
1 red chilli
450g extra lean mince
1 carrot sliced
300g potato. Cut into cubes
400g plum tomatoes tinned
100ml beef stock
1tsp oregano

Spray pan with fry light and cook onion until soft. Add garlic, cumin and chilli and stir to release flavor.
Add mince and cook until brown.
Add carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, stock and oregano and bring to boil.
Cover and cook for about 20mins until carrot and potato are cooked.

Syns free and wonderful! Serve with a side salad

Enjoy :D

Pececito said:
My whole family love the slimming world minced hash;

Onion
2 clove garlic
1tsp cumin
1 red chilli
450g extra lean mince
1 carrot sliced
300g potato. Cut into cubes
400g plum tomatoes tinned
100ml beef stock
1tsp oregano

Spray pan with fry light and cook onion until soft. Add garlic, cumin and chilli and stir to release flavor.
Add mince and cook until brown.
Add carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, stock and oregano and bring to boil.
Cover and cook for about 20mins until carrot and potato are cooked.

Syns free and wonderful! Serve with a side salad

Enjoy :D

Ooo sounds good might have to give this 1 a try :)

Back