Second weigh-in :)

Predator

Silver Member
Heya people :) just got back from my second weigh in, and I'm delighted with an 8lbs loss, so thats 18lbs in two weeks, wow! I just thought I'd share with you as I'm really happy with it :D it's coming off for sure!

My little card looks like this haha, it's great:
24.03.09 - 120.9kg - 19st
31.03.09 - 116.3kg - 18.3st
07.04.09 - 112.8kg - 17.7st

So thats proof that this diet works if you stick with it properly!! :D I'm even more determined now :) more determined than ever, whoop :greenapple:

Aaron thats flipping fab....Well done x

Jeez. I hate Men.

LOL! Only kidding- I'm just jealous!!! Way to go!!

Hahaha thanks alot :) now I just hope that my losses maintain themselves like that :p could be all the water I've been drinking, I've been buying 5litre bottles of water from Tesco each night to keep me busy, so I'll definately be keeping that up :)

Fabulous loss, Aaron, well done. It must be harder for men to admit they are doing a diet, especially one as radical as LT. What do your mates think about it? Don't forget, if they DO give you a hard time, just come on here for lots of encouragement.

I'm averaging between 5-6L of water a day too- hopefully that'll be reflected in my wk 3 weigh-in!

WTG

:D well done you im so looking forward to my weigh in next week had my first one today and me too lost 9lb:D so yeah definately proof of this diet works keep it going ;)

My mates don't seem to bother actually, the ones that I have told have actually been like "wow, I should have a look into that, sounds great", I've actually had more hassle off my girlfriend who thinks it's dangerous, as do my parents, but they're supporting me either way which is what matters to me :)

Hey that's great monique :) thats an awesome loss, how do you feel?

Awww well done babe!!! Thats brilliant!! Your not seriously drinking 5 litres of water a day are you??? I thought i was doing well with 4 haha...feel like im drowning with that lot!xx

In all honesty I don't think I am drinking it all actually haha, I tend to have a little bit left over the next day :) if not, then I usually pour the remainder into a glass and drink it through the night ^^

:wow: fantastic honey - well done :)

In all honesty I don't think I am drinking it all actually haha, I tend to have a little bit left over the next day :) if not, then I usually pour the remainder into a glass and drink it through the night ^^

Drink it through the night...haha love it! I have to get most of my water in before 7pm or else i don't get anyyy sleep lol. Mmmmm maybe if i start getting up at 6am and try drinking 5 litres a day before 7pm i'll suddenly have an 8lb loss too haha :rolleyes: xx

Fantastic weight loss. Keep up the good work and well done !

Back