Second Weigh In

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Hey everyone,

This is day 14, start of week 3 and my second weigh. (Well technically third if you count my start weight, but I don't :p).

And in 14 days I have lost...15lbs!! 1st 1lb, I am so chuffed with myself even though I've been lacking syns and HE's but I'm determined from today to make sure I get my 4 HE's at atleast 10 syns in a day!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for everyone's support you are all so wonderful, and I know I still have a long way to go, but hopefully with all your continuting support I can do it, I hope I can inspire someone as much everyone has inspired me!

Never give in, success is a journey not a destination! Thanks once again everyone.

Lots of love and a million kisses,

Natt xxx

Awww well done Natt, that's fab! :D You can put your 1st award on your sig now alongside your 1/2st one! :D xx

Natt, thats awesome, well done.
Share some daily menus with us.?

Well thing is, I'm not sure if this is my strength or could be my downfall... I don't really plan ahead, I just see what I fancy when I'm hungry and keep a note of syns and HE's on a post-it-note so I know where I am. All I will say is I only do Green, I do a set of bicep and tricep weights (I started with baked bean tins!) every other day and drink a lot of water!

Good morning ladies. Well done Squiddie, thats an ace loss! I'm doing the CD and going to be moving onto the SW after my hols in July. I like the quick loss, but its not a realistic way of eating. I lost 2.5 stone just after I had my son and found it really easy, especially being able to eat bacon and eggs for breakkie, lol.. and healthy salads and on the green days, minced quorn speg bol. Thats the thing I miss on the CD, which I am so looking forward to again in August. Sorry to gate crash your thread, squiddie, but wanted to congractulate you as know how it feels myself. xx

No worries Nikki, we have a lot of people coming over from the CD to SW. I think its because you can go from eating nothing to eating (what seems like) everything! The thing with the CD is it might get you big weight losses it doesn't address why you are over weight or your eating habbits (I'm saying this with my limited knowledge).

With SW you can learn moderation and change your eating habbits whilst loosing weight, so by the time you get to target hopefully you will have new knowledge too :D

But hey, who am I to judge if it works for you I say go for it! :D

And thank you for your kind words everyone :)

Last edited:
Well done Squiddie, keep up the good work. I luv SW too. Congrats

No worries Nikki, we have a lot of people coming over from the CD to SW. I think its because you can go from eating nothing to eating (what seems like) everything! The thing with the CD is it might get you big weight losses it doesn't address why you are over weight or your eating habbits (I'm saying this with my limited knowledge).

With SW you can learn moderation and change your eating habbits whilst loosing weight, so by the time you get to target hopefully you will have new knowledge too :D

But hey, who am I to judge if it works for you I say go for it! :D

And thank you for your kind words everyone :)

Thankfully squiddie, the support group we have on here with CD is doing just that, but I know that with SW, I do really well, and will look forward to EATING, lol.. as soon as my hols is upon me and is over, i'll be back to SW. x

Thank you again every one xxx
And Nikki, oh sorry that I got it wrong! Like I say if it works for you then great, but we were designed to eat, thats why we have teeth!! hehe. Good luck on your weight loss jounrey whether it be CD, SW or whatever, best wishes xxx

Hi Natt,
Just wanted to say a huge well done for losing so much weight in just 2 weeks!!! You must be so pleased with yourself. Think this diet is so easy as it doesn't even feel like we're really on a "diet" as such because of all of the choice, more like a way of life. xx

Thank you again every one xxx
And Nikki, oh sorry that I got it wrong! Like I say if it works for you then great, but we were designed to eat, thats why we have teeth!! hehe. Good luck on your weight loss jounrey whether it be CD, SW or whatever, best wishes xxx

Squiddie, not at all.. To be honest, if it wasnt for this site, I'd had stopped and yes, agree, that we need to eat, lol.. and that i'll be doing SOON, lol. thanks again. xx

Thank you so much, in the SW book it says diet is a four letter word - dare I eat that? I think of it as an eating plan to help me loose weight - and it's working! I do expect my loses to slow down now, but I am so chuffed with how I've done so far - and everyone else on this site is doing brilliant.

Nikki, good luck when you make the transition!

Natt xxx

Back