second wi on Monday...

cocolive

Huff... So i did so well in my first week, stuck to plan and really enjoyed it, lost 3.5lbs happy happy. Then on Tuesday we went out for my fiance's bday for dinner and drinks with friends, i stuck with the most on plan i could.... Next day it was his actual bday, we went shopping and he wanted to go zizzi's, i love the place too, next thing i know I've got a pizza! Thursday i stuck to plan, yesterday had a really stressful day at work with no lunch so i got a kfc, then today a similar, after work got a subway! The thing is i didn't even enjoy the kfc and subway!!! So so frustrating!

Meh going to have such a bad weigh in!

What do you guys do when you finish work really late and you've had a really stressful day?
X

Do you know what the average weight loss in the first week is? Have you heared about 'speed express' - I think - it gives you a boost

I don't know the average no, im sure its probably more that 3.5lbs, but i'm happy with that none the less. Do you know what the average is?Yeah I've heard of it, i'm going to give that a go next week i think x

Back