secret motivation - but be careful!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i have found a great way to stay motivated while at work or out and about. I took some pictures of my fat bits (well, everywhere really) on my mobile, and anytime I am tempted I look at them (best to do this in the loo, alone)

certainly works!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    omg that's brave of you lol. I'd be too nervous to do that in case I lost my phone and someone I knew saw them. (you can tell I'm a pessimist can't you :D)

4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Loving it, funniest thing ever, Imagine if you were caught looking at it lmao x x

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    As I was one huge blob starting off on my weight loss journey...husband took some photos of me.

When I regained some of my weight he pulled them out to show me that I had not regained all of it!

OMG!:eek: I was shocked.

Photos are a integral part of the journey as you do forget what you looked like starting off as you do change both inside and out:).

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.