• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

see you in a week

i'm off on my hols on monday and will still read till then. but i feel abit mad posting seen as i haven't been following cd since wed cause of preparing to go away.
the good news is i'm maintaining i have stayed the same all week. hoping i will do same on hols.
tc all have a good week and i expect to see you all here when i get back no giving up cause you can do this cause you deserve the results you are gonna get.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

shell09

Silver Member
As do u!! Have a lovely holiday x

Woo hoo, well done maintaining. I hope you have a fab break, already looking forward to having you back. :)

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Have a lovely holiday, I shall def be here when you get back. Had 8 weeks when I started have 3rd weigh in tomorrow wish me luck!x

i'm off on my hols on monday and will still read till then. but i feel abit mad posting seen as i haven't been following cd since wed cause of preparing to go away.
the good news is i'm maintaining i have stayed the same all week. hoping i will do same on hols.
tc all have a good week and i expect to see you all here when i get back no giving up cause you can do this cause you deserve the results you are gonna get.
Have a lovely holiday and well done maintaining, fantastic :)

Have a great time!