1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeded batch Syns!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Mirelle, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Mirelle

Mirelle Member

Just looked up Warburtons seeded batch 400g and it said 4 syns a slice!! Now can anyone help as surely this cant be right on the brown seeded batch the 400g is soooo tiny!! and iv had two today gutted!!! used a wholemeal pitta as my Hex...

Someone please tell me they cant be 4!!:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Mirelle

Mirelle Member

ooooopppss Sorry still learning!!
  5. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim fast
    Warburtons White Seeded Batch Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf 1 slice

4 Syns on Extra Easy Original 4 Syns Green 4 Syns

Its the seeds making it high i would think, although there a good thing, a lot of the seeds are a HEB so around 6syns a Tbsp. so add that to the white bread and you get 4syns a slice. I couldn't see any brown seeded
  6. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cal counting
    Seeds/Nuts are full of fat, even if it is good fat :/
  7. Mirelle

Mirelle Member

My God! slimming world is a whole new experience for me! thank you for your answers i had never thought of the seed or fat content..... on that note, i bought some wraps the other day (tesco's lighter choices) had turkey and lettuce with a mayo splodge (1 syn) then looked up the wraps and they were 8 and a half syns!! WOW! i have now told Martin he has to eat them all!!!!! syns are still a shocker to me!!
  8. Mirelle

Mirelle Member

I just want to say your profile (at the side of the quote box, and as i'm still new thats how i will describe it!) is great, i am dieting for obviously weight purposes but also fertility, need to be under 30 bmi, although i am only 31!... Thank you....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.