Seeking a buddy - cd sole source

maryam

Hi there all hope everyone is fine n well this morning!
Starting the cd this morning - hoping to she'd as much as I can. At 10 st 7 I'm the heaviest I've ever been as I'm only short it shows! I wud luv if Somone cud respond n support me xxxxx

maryam said:
Hi there all hope everyone is fine n well this morning!
Starting the cd this morning - hoping to she'd as much as I can. At 10 st 7 I'm the heaviest I've ever been as I'm only short it shows! I wud luv if Somone cud respond n support me xxxxx

Hi Maryam welcome :) I am also on SS CD - Day 15 if I'm not mistaken.. feel free to enquire or ask away :) xx

Hello, I'm starting ss tomorrow, it's my second go at it, my first was at the start of the year when I lost 2 stone in 2 months, so im hoping for a repeat performance of that :)
Have you started today? How r you feeling? X

starry*eyed<3 said:
Hello, I'm starting ss tomorrow, it's my second go at it, my first was at the start of the year when I lost 2 stone in 2 months, so im hoping for a repeat performance of that :)
Have you started today? How r you feeling? X

Hiya starry eyed :) aw welcome back and good luck.. Wow great loss.. What's ur advice for exercise? X

Welcome, I'm just over a month in and 2 stone down :) good luck on your journey :) if you need any help just hola :)

Well Hun, to be honest my advice for exercise is don't do it, or if you must very light.... Truthfully about 4 weeks into my first ss i started doing short gym sessions, and they exhausted me - to the point I felt faint and sick.... And to top it off, the couple of weeks I was working out my losses were not as good, I think I must have converted my fat to muscle, but this time I'd prefer to do my 12 weeks, then ill hit that gym.
However if you feel like you want to exercise go for it, but be VERY gentle with yourself :) xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Well Hun, to be honest my advice for exercise is don't do it, or if you must very light.... Truthfully about 4 weeks into my first ss i started doing short gym sessions, and they exhausted me - to the point I felt faint and sick.... And to top it off, the couple of weeks I was working out my losses were not as good, I think I must have converted my fat to muscle, but this time I'd prefer to do my 12 weeks, then ill hit that gym.
However if you feel like you want to exercise go for it, but be VERY gentle with yourself :) xx

Ah thanks. I have started gentle moderate walking and Pilates.. Is that ok? I lost 7.5lb first week then second only 4.5lb :( hope this week is not less fingers crossed. I cnt not do exercise I feel like a bum lol. Il take It slow though thanks :) what were ur avreg loss each week? Xx

That's a fab loss - dont be sad about that. I would be over the moon. I've had an
Ok ish kind of day - kept myself really busy so didn't feel it as much - cannot wait for the lbs to drop off.
I read sumwhere that u can add a little vanilla shake to ure coffee-will try that 2mo

Bayboy said:
Welcome, I'm just over a month in and 2 stone down :) good luck on your journey :) if you need any help just hola :)

Wow how Good is that - I hav
Far too many social events-sum that I cannot
Avoid - how does one him about that?!

I'm sure you'll lose a lot on CD.

Btw, any chance you're from the country that looks like a cat? (If you are, you know what I mean!) :)

Thomas23 said:
I'm sure you'll lose a lot on CD.

Btw, any chance you're from the country that looks like a cat? (If you are, you know what I mean!) :)

Lol-sorry I don't kno what u mean- I'm
From the uk ?

starry*eyed<3 said:

That's excellent advice - I was thinking the exact the same thing -councillor advised me against it, plus the added tiredness I Cud do without. Thanx for that

maryam said:
That's excellent advice - I was thinking the exact the same thing -councillor advised me against it, plus the added tiredness I Cud do without. Thanx for that

I'm the same Hun, I find cd hard enough without adding extra tiredness and nausea into the mix as well :)

Yeah but no exercise for 12 weeks is a no can do for me personally - I am brisk walking for half hour 3x per week and it's recommended in the cd booklet too. Obv start after 2 weeks....so I dnt see why you can't do anything for 12 weeks - maybe go easy on other exercises x

Last edited:
SaraJaneQ said:
Yeah but no exercise for 12 weeks is a no can do for me personally - I am brisk walking for half hour 3x per week and it's recommended on the cd booklet too. Obv start after 2 weeks....so I dnt see why you can't do anything for 12 weeks - maybe go easy on other exercises x

Yes I did do some Brisk walking today - had to get out the house..coffee n chocolates were just too tempting aaaargh

SaraJaneQ said:
Hi Maryam welcome :) I am also on SS CD - Day 15 if I'm not mistaken.. feel free to enquire or ask away :) xx

Hey just wanted to ask what flavours of sachets you've tried. I'm a chocolate fan and so enjoying them, the fruits of the forest made me bork, just couldn't finish it off. Hav u tried the soup???

maryam said:
Hey just wanted to ask what flavours of sachets you've tried. I'm a chocolate fan and so enjoying them, the fruits of the forest made me bork, just couldn't finish it off. Hav u tried the soup???

The choc shakes are the only decent ones and I bought 14 sachet last week - bad idea..!!! Now they taste nasty for me lol make sure u have a variety although most the shakes r just horrid. Soups are ok - my fave is leek and potato and the porridges are good too. After two weeks u are allowed bars so make sure u get some (3 or so) as they are a yummy treat :) how ru finding it? Are u in kito yet? X

SaraJaneQ said:
The choc shakes are the only decent ones and I bought 14 sachet last week - bad idea..!!! Now they taste nasty for me lol make sure u have a variety although most the shakes r just horrid. Soups are ok - my fave is leek and potato and the porridges are good too. After two weeks u are allowed bars so make sure u get some (3 or so) as they are a yummy treat :) how ru finding it? Are u in kito yet? X

Good idea - sorry for sounding so dumb but how do I kno if I'm in ketosis?!
Don't tempt me with the bars-ill prob end up eating them lol! I don't like porridge but will def try the soup. May hav to go back and swop a few. Goin to use warm water for cappuccino one tonight - need a warm drink. Feeling a little 'empty' right now. But hey whoever sed weight loss is easy

maryam said:
Good idea - sorry for sounding so dumb but how do I kno if I'm in ketosis?!
Don't tempt me with the bars-ill prob end up eating them lol! I don't like porridge but will def try the soup. May hav to go back and swop a few. Goin to use warm water for cappuccino one tonight - need a warm drink. Feeling a little 'empty' right now. But hey whoever sed weight loss is easy

No please ask away :) that's why we r all here to support each other. I was like that day 1 too - basically u can buy kitostix from either ur CDC or chemist - I am surprised ur CDC didn't tell u :S anyway it's a stick that has a cushion square which u pee on lol and the colour should be turning salmon pink - violaaa ur in kito :) although try on day 3 or 4 - buy 2 or 3 bars for a treat xx

Back