Seeking a CD buddy :)

weddingbelle

Hi everyone!
I'm starting CD on Thursday as I stepped on the scales at the end of last week and was disgusted to find I had put on a whopping stone in 6 weeks. At 15 stone 1lb I'm now the biggest I've ever been :cry:
I get married in March next year so I've got a tight deadline to reach 9 stone 7lb and see CD as the way forward!! I'm super motivated after reading posts and looking at the inspirational photos on the forum!! I will look at them every day to remind me where I can be in March!!
Is anyone else starting CD this week with a similar amount to lose? Would love a buddy to share the journey with!

xxxx H xxxx

Hey weddingbelle

I started 3 days ago.. Has been tad bit hard but praying it will ease up soon when entering kito :) congrats on ur wedding - together we can achieve a gd result. When are u starting? Or started? Tc x

Hi hun. I start tomorrow! I did atkins a while back and after about 5 days the symptoms of ketosis eased loads so hopefully you will be feeling fab in no time :). How much do u have to lose? I work nights so had my last meal before tomorrows start a couple of hours ago...chinese! Which tbh has just made me feel bloated and uncomfortable and was really not worth it. The only thing im dreading is being hungry but from the posts ive read it should pass after a week or so :) which is reassuring! Are u on ss? Im starting on the 810 so i can have a small low cal meal in the evening as tried ss before and gave in after 4 days. My consultant thinks this will be a more suitable plan for me to stick to. There's no turning back now...lets get skinny! Hannah xxx

Hii lovely

I am on day 4 and did the kito test - morning it was pink but eve nothing? How come? Any idea? Lol Yes I am doing SS just afraid I may not lose enough :( any tips? Aww best to make sure ur meals are high protine :) I am sure u will b fine!! Just chug the water lol xx

Well i did reply but it hadnt shown up! Xx

Have u read up on how ketosis works? If it was pink this morning dont panic i'm sure ur on ur way! Perhaps with all the water chugging u've diluted ur wee :) . With atkins my week 2 loss was higher than week 1 as was in established ketosis. I think it took me 4 or 5 days to get dark purple on the ketostix. Don't beat urself up if u dont lose what ur hoping for in the first week. U can always make week 2 a great loss! Stay focused ur over half way through week 1 woop woop! Xxxx

Hiiii weddingbelle - well what happens to kito when u have diluted ur pee? Lol I think I did eek... Feeling tad hungry this morning not too bad.. Not expecting much first week as u said but fingers crossed - first WI Saturday.. How ru doing today? Any flavours u like/don't like? X

Hi SaraJaneQ
I asked my consultant and she said the ketostix should be pale pink anyway as you are still having slight amounts of carbs in the shakes and soups so only in mild ketosis. If you don't have enough ketones in your urine due to dilution then it may not show up at all on the sticks! Hope that clarifies things for you? Well I just had my first shake...chocolate which was yummy and haven't had anything else yet today as was waiting for my appointment this afternoon. Apart from water :). also ordered my wedding dress today...2 sizes smaller..so there's my inspiration!!!! Ooooh bet you're excited for Saturday! My start weight is 14 stone 10 on their scales so I want to be in the 13s within 2 weeks ideally. How are you getting on today? xxxxx

Yes I checked mine as I had two kitostix and it was mild kito.. I saw that the shakes etc hve carbs but I thought we were meant to be low carb :s anyway congrats for ur wedding :))) u have to post some pics.. I have a family wedding in nov so let's both pray we have lost 1st1/2 by then fingers crossed - had soup today and now going for a shake! Hope ur ok x

PS: not that xcited for the WI don't think I have lost enough will keep u updated x

I will keep everything crossed for you for saturday hunni! I've had 2 shakes now since i saw the consultant and was gonna leave my meal til tomorrow but starving! Just been to the shop and they don't have any chicken breasts so i have had to buy a whole chicken! It's now in the oven lol so i'm playing the waiting game. At least when its cooked it will last me a few days. Im gonna put a little garlic powder on and then can have 3 tablespoons of green veg. I think you're doing brilliantly as I cant even go 1 day without food let alone a week!!!! WOOP WOOP GET YOU!! skinny in no time :) xxx

Hahaha I don't even know how I managed 5 days but I did cheat ydai - had an boiled egg as I was way too hungry!! But I think week2 gets easier - here is to hoping lol I prayyyy I lose some weight at least and I pray u do too.. Woo yumm chicken breast enjoy it... How many cals does chicken breast have? And carbs? Xx

I've no idea hun as long as i dont go over 275g of chicken and 3tblsp of greens im ok with the 3 shakes/soups aswell for the day. Can't complain can I really. Don't worry bout the egg it's protein and better than a kebab! should be fine xxxx

Thanks hun so far so good. Just had a cup of tea and a pint of water. Off to take the little one to school then it's porridge time and i'm excited ha! Dreamt about eating chocolate last night and woke up unsure whether I'd already ruined day 1!!! All good though thank god! Have a good day...Last one before WI!! xxx

weddingbelle said:
Thanks hun so far so good. Just had a cup of tea and a pint of water. Off to take the little one to school then it's porridge time and i'm excited ha! Dreamt about eating chocolate last night and woke up unsure whether I'd already ruined day 1!!! All good though thank god! Have a good day...Last one before WI!! xxx

Just got back from work and having sparkly water. May be going out tonight but I am not cheating lol omg ditto I thought I had gone off kito in my dream and was upset haha.. Pray the next few weeks go by quicker as first week is always hard.. Have a gd day too huni and wish me luck for tomorrow will keep u updated x

oooh yes defo update me tomorrow. what time's your wi? I'm feeling quite hungry now at the end of day 2 but leaving it as long as possible before I have my last shake and my meal. Hope we don't have any more strange dreams ha! xxxx

weddingbelle said:
oooh yes defo update me tomorrow. what time's your wi? I'm feeling quite hungry now at the end of day 2 but leaving it as long as possible before I have my last shake and my meal. Hope we don't have any more strange dreams ha! xxxx

WI is at 12.30 today :eek: Saturday lol.. Eek even a small loss will be good I guess! Not hoping for much.. Yah I leave my last sachet till 9pm/10pm so I dnt feel hungry - I hope I dream of eating fried chicken lol xx

How did it go???????????????????? I dreamt strange dreams again but nothing to do with food this time lol. Excited to hear how u did!! xxxx

weddingbelle said:
How did it go???????????????????? I dreamt strange dreams again but nothing to do with food this time lol. Excited to hear how u did!! xxxx

Hiiii - i am so surprised I lost half a stone (7lb) in 6 days :eek: i was shocked but happy too. It works . My CDC said still not allowed to do cardio exercise at gym but toning and floor work is good so will do that daily. I bought nearly all choco shakes and porridges.. Just two sachet of soup lol how ru today? X

Wow thats fantastic! Soooo happy for you! Thats great motivation to keep going! I bet you r thrilled! Im just eating porridge which tastes better today than last time xxxx

Back