Seeking diet buddy

chellymac

I am starting exante tomorrow after trying lipotrim for a couple of weeks which I found boring and bland. I would like an exante diet buddy.

Hi, I am starting Thursday - just the text that my products are on route and will reach me tomorrow but unfortunately I am out all day :( I am also looking fora buddy, wanna buddy up?:) xx

Hi shini

I cannot wait to be on day three and get that nice 'light' feeling (if you know what I mean? Lol other sure I even do sometimes) xx

DiamondDoll said:
Hi shini

I cannot wait to be on day three and get that nice 'light' feeling (if you know what I mean? Lol other sure I even do sometimes) xx

Hey diamondDoll I know exactly wot u mean roll on Tomorrw lol... I'm sooo looking forward to getting wensday out of the way then it's all up hill.. Day1 was really hard, day 2 has been ok accept wen I made kids food I was drooling lol.. But strong will power held me bak from cheating n left overs went to the lucky BIN lol... How ru finding the diet ? Xx

Oooh just realised ur starting Thursday, sorry lol believe me once u start u will aslo wish it's Sunday lol as the hard part will be over xxx

I've been on Cambridge for a week before but split up with my partner at the time and it all went very wrong! But yeah those first few days need to be over. Can't wait Until next Thursday 1st weigh in... That first weigh in does so much for the willpower doesn't it xxx

DiamondDoll said:
I've been on Cambridge for a week before but split up with my partner at the time and it all went very wrong! But yeah those first few days need to be over. Can't wait Until next Thursday 1st weigh in... That first weigh in does so much for the willpower doesn't it xxx

Lol yes true it does. How much are u wanting to loose ? It's a very good diet but I'm not using scales to check weight lol... As I'm scale obsessed n I'm just going with all my clothes going loose soo hubby can let me go spend lots n buy new clothes lol x

Lol like the sound of the clothes shopping!!! Love love loveeee clothes shopping. Not done it for a while though :(

Wanting to lose 5 stones. I'm almost 15 stones at mo (weighing in officially Thursday!) I was 14 stones a few weeks ago... Epic binge. I am very much a compulsive emotional eater.would love to get down to 10stones! Xxx

I am starting exante tomorrow after trying lipotrim for a couple of weeks which I found boring and bland. I would like an exante diet buddy.

Hi Chellymac and :welcome:. You have made the right choice. I lost 6 stone in 6 months on LT a couple of years ago and don't how on earth I stuck it out. After tasting the difference with the exante I would never go back to LT. Unfortunately I tried to lose the last of my weight on my own but just went back to my old eating habits and put 4 stones back. I won't be making the same mistake again so am in it for the long haul until I reach my goal so I will be around for a while if you need a buddy :)

DiamondDoll said:
Lol like the sound of the clothes shopping!!! Love love loveeee clothes shopping. Not done it for a while though :(

Wanting to lose 5 stones. I'm almost 15 stones at mo (weighing in officially Thursday!) I was 14 stones a few weeks ago... Epic binge. I am very much a compulsive emotional eater.would love to get down to 10stones! Xxx

Ur five stones will be gone in no time Hun!! Don't worry u wil ride through the diet the support on here is very vey good, n reading through people's diary motivates u more !! Don't worry I'm also here to support u!! Xx

shini said:
Ur five stones will be gone in no time Hun!! Don't worry u wil ride through the diet the support on here is very vey good, n reading through people's diary motivates u more !! Don't worry I'm also here to support u!! Xx

How much are you wanting to lose? I know the support is amazing already. I can see myself on here ALOT over the course of my diet! Xx

DiamondDoll said:
How much are you wanting to lose? I know the support is amazing already. I can see myself on here ALOT over the course of my diet! Xx

About 30lbs lol!! Hmmm not everyone agrees but once I loose the 30 then I'd like to loose an extra 10 my bmi is at 24. Healthy for my height but I kinda want to be at 22bmi or 23 depends how I feel wen I get there lol!! At Momnet just taking each day as it comes !! X

Hi Diamonddoll

I would love to buddy up need all the help I can get to stick to it. I have quite a bit to lose (10 stone!!) so really need the incentive to stick to it. I have tried othe diets in the past but because I don't see a quick difference I give up and go back to my old habit of comfort eating.:sigh: I hope your package has arrived and are ready to start. Can I be cheeky and ask you how much you are hoping to lose:girlpower:

starting monday 16th april

Hi All i have ordered my products 1 month supply of shakes. i cant start straight away as i have a birtday tomorrow to go to and am going out on weekend so thought i would get it all in ready to start monday. Hoping i can get it all off i have about 8stone 7lb to loose support welcome xxx

HERE and waiting to walk alongside you - good luck on your journey. It works, its safe, it can be done. Good luck.

GSQ

Hiya! Today's my first day on Exante TS so kind of dreading the next few days until I get into ketosis. I lost 5st 7 years ago with Lighterlife so have an idea what this week will be like. Feeling excited at the moment though and know I just have to stick at it and just keep in mind how much better I will feel once I get nearer to my target weight. Would love to have some buddies who are also going through this, I don't discuss the diet with anyone other than my hubby as I find some people have been so negative about VLCD in the past even though they don't really know anything about them! Good luck everyone, this year is going to be the year we get to Goal!

chellymac said:
Hi Diamonddoll

I would love to buddy up need all the help I can get to stick to it. I have quite a bit to lose (10 stone!!) so really need the incentive to stick to it. I have tried othe diets in the past but because I don't see a quick difference I give up and go back to my old habit of comfort eating.:sigh: I hope your package has arrived and are ready to start. Can I be cheeky and ask you how much you are hoping to lose:girlpower:

Heyy sure wanting to lose 5 stones and perhaps a little more! I am a massive comfort eater and the quick results are gonna be what's gonna keep me going I think. Just had a text saying my packages will arrive at 5pm today so getting stuck in tomorrow. How's your first day going? Xx

Back