Seen in the newspaper today - MAJOR success story!!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
If ever there was anyone who could encourage me to start this diet, it's this lady! (A seven stone loss and she went from size 24 to 8!)

'I can fit into skinny jeans': Mother-of-two who ditched fad diets in favour of a healthy eating plan sheds more than seven stone | Mail Online

I lost 7 stone by eating healthily | Health | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

article-2249844-16901480000005DC-107_306x531.jpg article-2249844-169013BE000005DC-467_306x531.jpg

What a STAR!!!! :happy096:

She's done fab, do you no what the plan actually is? I've read a bit online and seen you can't eat fat with carbs but thats about all I no, I've found a recipe for a cheese sauce with double cream and full fat philly but thats where i got confused as that doesn't seem very healthy to me

Thanks for that it makes a bit more sense now and confirmed that I don't think its a 'doable' plan for me, I don't like enough fruit and veg

I think you'll struggle with any healthy eating plan if you don't really eat fruit and veg.
This plan looks a bit easier to follow than the usual low carb ones, 50g of rice and pasta is quite a decent portion.

I think you'll struggle with any healthy eating plan if you don't really eat fruit and veg.
This plan looks a bit easier to follow than the usual low carb ones, 50g of rice and pasta is quite a decent portion.
Your not wrong about the healthy eating, i've tried everything to get over my antivegness but every one i try makes me physically gag,

Back