• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sejays' perfect week starts now- and it will cont...

Right I had a 4lb gain this week- but that’s the end of it- :bliss:
I’ve got to get back on track…

So here goes…

Wednesday 14th

Breakfast: 3 quorn sausages, beans, mushrooms, 2 wholemeal toast (400g)- vanilla yogurt.

11 mins on exercise bike-

Then for lunch I’m thinking I’ll have Jacket, beans and salad:D

I'm gonna fill out a food diary too this week all week... anything that will get me back on track...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I do mine too but I need to ensure that I do it straight after meals or something (a syn) may get missed.

Well I know I am not..this weekend I have been bad with a capital "B", but it was planned and for a good cause. I wont drop any weight this week, but am pretty sure I have not put on either, so back on track today for me :D
LOL thats the main thing getting back on track and not carrying it on...

There is no point putting yr life on hold for a diet- my mate turn 20 last week and said she wasnt gonna eat any cake or drink :eek: are u gonna do that every year for the rest of yr life???
Good luck this week. I know how easy it is to lose track. Been yoyo dieting for years. But I have got to a time in my life that enough is enough. I have a very long journey ahead of me. I would be lost without filling in my online diary.

Good luck everyone. :)
excellent work cj! i'd be delighted with that. not sure when to weigh in next as i was bad at the weekend. maybe next monday after a full good week?