Self confidence

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Saxman, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Saxman

Saxman Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just felt so good today wanted to share.

When I first decided to seek put Cambridge I felt uncomfortable wearing T-shirts and most of my shirts as they were tight and made visible certain aspects of me I like to hide, but now having lost 2.5 stone I am getting into those shirts again trousers that were tight now need a belt and yes I am even wearing T-shirts again. In the words of James Brown....... I feeeel good!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I can do it.

I can do it. Member

That's briliant... Well done!!! So how long have you done this in... And what are your tips x

4. Saxman

Saxman Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    CD
    5 weeks this Monday with 1 week build up before the start, just staying true to the rules 3 cdm's and a 200g meal exercise when u feel comfortable to do so, and try to avoid going on your own scales until your weigh in day.

5. I can do it.

I can do it. Member

So you've lose 2.5 stone in 5 weeks wow that's brilliant was talking to someone on here n said not to put your goals high cuz I want to lose about 3 stone by sept n you've proved if u stick to it u can do it.. Well keep it up
    I'm happy for u x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.