Self Sabotage!!

Lauraf83

Why is it that as soon as I'm doing well and can see myself succeeding to goal I'll go and self sabotage?? Have lost 30lbs since May and feeling great. Another 20 to go. I did soooo well resisting all temptation at a BBQ over the weekend and party at work yesterday. And today about 6 colleagues have remarked and encouraged my weight loss, but instead of being motivated I had a massive binge!!! Why?!? Feel sick and bloated and yuck now. Don't understand myself sometimes.

Anyone else get like this or have any insight? Or am I just a wackjob??!

I do this, the best thing to do is just draw a line under it and start again. Stressing about it only makes me worse x

Yeah when i lose weight i seem to think oo okay ill just have some of this now shoudnt have any effect since ive done so well, next thing you know you keep having a 'treat' every day, then its all day lol! Horrible cycle! X

yep i do this :( not always but when im so close to an award or just received one, i binge. then i gain. which makes me really disappointed in myself!! but i tink i do it as im like 'ohh i need to treat myself, i deserve it' but then i mess it all up :( x

Back