Senokot Works!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Was feeling a bit constipated yesterday so picked up a pack of Senokot at my weigh in. Took 3 (Pack says 2-4 to be taken at a time) and my god, after 3 hours, the pain, cramps like you would not believe and all I can say is it works!!! Although I think I might live with the constipation from now on. Good news is that maybe I'm a bit lighter!!!

must try that before my WI on friday lol. i seem to be ok in that area since doing my wii fit so the exercise must work for the HOLE body (geddit)

Lol, gsoh scouse, not sure its worth it though myself, the cramps were unreal!!!

well i'll try anything once, well i did try those disgusting flapjacks when i was told to steer clear lol

Sorry ,but they just give me the ****'s !!!! of course thats what they are supposed to do. ...lol

How fantastic ive just noticed that if you swear it beep's it out:D:D:D
lets try this out..........****,****,****.:D:D
That felt great..
Toni x

lol Toni... Don't dis the flapjacks, they are great, not exactly yummy but defo fill you up more than the shakes, and at least you can chew!!

Sorry I think its this bloody diet.......oops there it goes again
Toni x

Lol, random question but where in S.Wales are you from?xx

Im going to start a thread on dirty words just to see what is considered rude and whats not.....
Toni

Yeah i've been around there a few times, near Trethomas isn't it? Half my family live in the lovely place of Merthyr Tydfil, lol, it's always good to meet a fellow welshy :) xx

Trethomas is the next village up...there are not many people who have heard of it...fancy that.
All the English buggers will be having a go now
Toni

which is best Dulcolax or Senakot? toni your a nutter lol xx

which is best Dulcolax or Senakot? toni your a nutter lol xx
Duco lax is stronger hun...as long as you can put up with the 3am wake up and cramps lol...small price for such a big clearout

is it a soggy clear out or good old log lol xx

Very soggy clearout hunni...not much in there to log anymore hehe

Back