• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Senokot Works!!

Was feeling a bit constipated yesterday so picked up a pack of Senokot at my weigh in. Took 3 (Pack says 2-4 to be taken at a time) and my god, after 3 hours, the pain, cramps like you would not believe and all I can say is it works!!! Although I think I might live with the constipation from now on. Good news is that maybe I'm a bit lighter!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
must try that before my WI on friday lol. i seem to be ok in that area since doing my wii fit so the exercise must work for the HOLE body (geddit)

Lol, gsoh scouse, not sure its worth it though myself, the cramps were unreal!!!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well i'll try anything once, well i did try those disgusting flapjacks when i was told to steer clear lol

Sorry ,but they just give me the ****'s !!!! of course thats what they are supposed to do. ...lol

How fantastic ive just noticed that if you swear it beep's it out:D:D:D
lets try this out..........****,****,****.:D:D
That felt great..
Toni x

lol Toni... Don't dis the flapjacks, they are great, not exactly yummy but defo fill you up more than the shakes, and at least you can chew!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Lol, random question but where in S.Wales are you from?xx

Im going to start a thread on dirty words just to see what is considered rude and whats not.....
Toni

louizekj

Silver Member
Yeah i've been around there a few times, near Trethomas isn't it? Half my family live in the lovely place of Merthyr Tydfil, lol, it's always good to meet a fellow welshy :) xx

Trethomas is the next village up...there are not many people who have heard of it...fancy that.
All the English buggers will be having a go now
Toni

which is best Dulcolax or Senakot? toni your a nutter lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
which is best Dulcolax or Senakot? toni your a nutter lol xx
Duco lax is stronger hun...as long as you can put up with the 3am wake up and cramps lol...small price for such a big clearout

is it a soggy clear out or good old log lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Very soggy clearout hunni...not much in there to log anymore hehe