sensitive issue

SWRocks!

hi guys looking for any tips etc on a sensitive issue and im sorry if it is too much info for some. Ever since i had my little boy i have suffered with piles, it has been my first week on sw and even tho i am eating more fruit and veg it has been horrible. The trouble is there is one on the outside and im looking for any tips creams etc that you may have used. I know i should go to my doctors but i dont want to get my fat bum out to be told its my fault coz im overweight

Bless you SWRocks, piles have very little to do with being overweight but as prev post says - get to your GP for professional help.
A high fibre & plenty of liquid diet will certainly help - eventually, but you need to get the little blighters sorted soonest so you can concentrate on other things.

Ouch I feel for you!

Piles are horrid. Nothing to do with being overweight and everything to do with pregnancy/childbirth.

Go to docs, they've seen it all before and worse!

I also recommend anusol - it really does work wonders xx

I suffer too,you won't have to get your bum out, my Dr did my prescription over the phone even. Just explain outside,get some proper cream or they won't go. I've had mine injected years ago,now that's pain! Xxx

You need to go to the doc and have them treated properly.
I know someone who didn't and I won't tell you what happened.
Please tell me :confused: I've got one too that I've never bothered with, bleeds awfully sometimes (sorry if TMI).
To be fair, mine's a legacy of giving birth and my son's 15 .....

My sister isnt married and is as skinny as a rake so it's not weight related.

See your doctor and they will give u some cream to soothe the pain x

Thanks guys, gonna try and get an appointment will try some over the counter stuff why i wait. Had for ages and never bothered but this week has been awful :(

Back