September 2013 Bride...

MrsB2B

Hi ladies, I'm getting married 7th sept and currently doing SW to try be a nice skinny bride

Is there anyone else getting married Sept? I'd like to have someone to share the highs and lows along the way with ?

I'd love to share with you, but I'm not getting married in September I'm afraid. :(

I'm getting married 14th September :)

How much have u got to lose? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think I will be for a while. However, I am setting myself goals for the end of the year which I would like to achieve. How's your weight loss coming along? :)

Hi ladies, I've lost 11lb so far and I'm hoping for another 2 stone by time of the wedding.
At the mo in a size 14 and would like to get to a small 12 if poss.

How about you? Xx

I haven't weight myself yet. I feel more energetic and some clothes feel a tad looser. I'd like to have lost half a stone. Congrats and well done on the 11lbs! I'm sure you'll reach your goal. :)

Hi ladies, I'm getting married 7th sept and currently doing SW to try be a nice skinny bride

Is there anyone else getting married Sept? I'd like to have someone to share the highs and lows along the way with ?

Hi I'm getting married 28th September and only just started cambridge weight plan. I also need to share highs and lows of this journey lol, I'm going for my first fitting to order on 30th March and was thinking NOT to order my current size. Have you ordered your dress yet?

I got a week today to get remeasured and decided which size to order!! Fingers crossed I'm a lot smaller than I was in Sept when I first went!

I got a week today to get remeasured and decided which size to order!! Fingers crossed I'm a lot smaller than I was in Sept when I first went!

I'm going to take the plunge and order 2 dress sizes smaller. I'm not going any lower than that and if I loose more than expected, it's lace back so it can always tighten plus seamstress can take in I suppose.
Good luck for next week

Mines full lace panel on the back so its needs to for right or else the lace will pull.
I want to lose another 1.5 stone so think ill order dress in size I am now and just get it altered. Don't want to be stressing that its not going to fit! Lol.

Hi Melanie,

What diet are you following?
My weight loss seems to be slower this time round, think its because I'm desperate for big losses!! Lol.

I can't seem to lose my last stone and a half either grrr!!! I've been waiting and waiting to get my dress and now I'm thinking I need to get one soon lol only 6 months to go!!! Xxx

I picked mine last year but wouldn't let them start making until I'd lost some weight.
I went back at the weekend to get measured and there's making it to suit me as for some reason the top fitted perfect on her size 8 sample (never been a size 8 in my life!) but the waist measured at a 14.
I'd like to get down to 11.5stone at least as I was that weight a few years ago, fitted in my 12's and was happy. Anything smaller than that will be a bonus!

Oooh that was a good idea!! Wedding dresses are such funy sizes!!!

I bought one from debenhams last yr, I was a size 22 and I bought a size 12, so massive pressure to fit in it lol and I do yay apart from it won't wont go over my boobs (it's a zip up)

I've been looking at dresses online and I fit in a size 10 on my waist but size 14 on my boobs grrr!! Think I need a custom made one at this rate!!!!

What things have u still got to do for the wedding yet? Xxx

WOW 22 to a 12 is amazing. Well done you!

Just order of service-decide on songs and readings, gift for parents (which I'm struggling with as want something personal they can keep) and order bridesmaid dresses, picked the ones we like just need to get them measured and ordered.
Everything else is sorted I think, keep looking at my wedding ring. Can't wait to wear it.

How about you?
What date do you get married?

Kate. X

Well im more of a 14, still not to a comfy 12 yet :) If i wasnt so small id be there by now though grrr!!

Ooo sounds good, im so UNorganised, ive done erm nothing haha! Oh i tell a lie we have got our rings, thats about it!!!

I get married 14th sept xxx

Are you having a big wedding?

I get married 7th, can't believe how fast its coming round.

Id like to be at goal for my hen do which is beginning of June so I'm then sorted for my dress fitting in July.

I've just swapped from SW to the 5:2 diet and calorie counting. Hoping for another good loss on Sat.

In getting married abroad, there's about 25 of us.

Is urs a big wedding?

Ah yeah that's a good goal, I haven't even organised a hen do either lol not even thought about it!!!!a

I've done the 5:2 before and cal counting there good diets, sadly didn't work for me though :(

I always wanted to do sw but I hate cooking lol xxxx

Back