September 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know the drill - September...Oh my god this year is flying by. I cant believe it is September already.

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just it is fair on everyone if you update us with results.
xxx

Hi. My weigh in days are Saturdays and no holidays. I'm going to lose 5lb this month.
Thanks for running these challenges! I'm feeling really motivated and determined to lose this month!

Hi Sarah, please add me to the list too. I am so grateful to have some place that I have to be accountable each week.

So aim is to lose 4lbs
Weigh in is on Fridays
No holidays.

Thanks

Hi Sarah,

-8 for me please
Weigh on Fridays
On holiday from 15th September (but will still weigh in this week) to 25th September.

It is a bit ambitious with a 10 day holiday thrown in but oh well, shoot for the moon :) Thanks x

Hi Sarah,

Hoping for a better month this month sooooo

-8lb for month
Weigh in Mondays
No holidays

Thank You xx

Hello @Sazmajig I hope you're well!!!
Could I please go for 4lbs this month? I also have no holiday :)

Thanks!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Hi - can I join in please?

Re-joined (again!) and need some kind of motivation to help spur me on!! I would like to lose 8lb this month and no holiday dates for me. Wednesday weigh in days.

Do we update our weigh-ins on this thread?

can i join? ive only just started straight from cambridge diet my first weigh in is on monday but kinda expecting a gain as ive added food straight away.

hoping for -8lb in september :)

Last edited:
Hi, can I join too? Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and managed to lose half a stone, would like another half a stone off before my holiday in October. I think this challenge is just what I need.

Weigh in day Monday
Target weight loss 6lbs
No holidays.

weigh in is on Monday and I want to lose 9lbs x

Well I have weighed in this morning 3.6lb lighter that I was last Friday.
I am absolutely delighted. I was very good all week so I am delighted to have the results to show for it.
-3.6 lb is a miracle for me. So, so happy :0icanfly:

Well done Laura, a loss is a loss :)

mdymond, yes we update on this thread :)

Back