Original September Bride's War on Fat!

ali nimmo

Hi everyone,

I've just turned 30 and have been on Slimming World's Original Diet since 20 October 2011. So far, I've lost 1 stone 7 pounds with a healthy average of 1-2 pound weight loss every week. I want to reach my target by our wedding to make my new husband proud that I can do something when I put my mind to it!!

I'm pleased with my weight loss so far, but want to lose another 2 stone before our big day. I've always been chunky, and now I want to be slim, healthy and look forward to life!

Just wondered if anyone else had changed from EE to red/original? I lost 3 pounds on EE in the 1st week, but gained the next - I've lost each week since being on red/original, just wondered if anyone has been the same?

Good luck everyone!

X

Congrats on the upcoming wedding (i lost weight for my wedding last year doing SW!)

I prefer red days to get a good weight loss, but its individual, why not give red a week and see how you get on?

xx

Hi ya! Another bride here with a war on the fat!

I mostly do red days because my OH and I enjoy roast dinners. I do a mixture of red and green and it seems to be working great for me.

best wishes x

I'm another thinning bride :D

I did red on my first week but only lost 1lb. It was my star week though- might give it another go.

I always struggle for snacks on red weeks as well, so at the moment I do EE but tend to keep carbs to a minimum as they make me bloat!

I popped in morrisons a few weeks ago when I was in town and struggling to find something to snack on and I found these (red day values given):

Barbecue Chicken Slices, Ready to Eat, 200g pack, chilled, 100g Free
Garlic & Herb Chicken Mini Fillets, Ready to Eat, chilled, 300g pack Free
Honey Roast Salmon Flakes, Ready to Eat, chilled, 135g pack Free
Mexican Chicken Breast Slices, Ready to Eat, chilled, 150g pack 1
Tikka Chicken Breast Pieces, Ready to Eat, chilled, 120g pack 1
Tikka Chicken Breast Slices, Ready to Eat, chilled, 150g pack ½

I guess other shops do similar, but I quite enjoyed these as I always struggle for snacks on red days

Hi all, well since my last post I've list another 12 pounds making a total loss of 2 stone 5. I've pretty much plateaued and, whilst I'm still watching what I eat, have switched from SW to calorie counting and kettle bell classes!! I'd love to lose another stone, but I'm finding it harder to lose weight now more than ever. I find k fluctuate 3-4 pounds but have never felt thinner in my life. Less than 3 months until I say 'I do', and as long as the dress fits I'll be able to enjoy myself!!!

How's everyone else doing? X

Back