September Challenge - Lose them Pounds

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
who is up for it add your name, your goal for the month, and lets lose them pounds

Started at 12/10.
I'm currently on day 11 @ 12/2.
Would like to get down to 11/7 by 16th September as I'm off to Las Vegas!
9 pounds in 19 days, easy!

21lb for me. Only started today so should be achievable.

yeah good luck people :) we can do it :)

Hey, hopefully last month on the diet for me, hoping to shift 7-10 lbs. I'm very small, 4ft 10 and already comfortably in size 8 trousers so don't really want to lose any more off my bottom half, i've still got some fat on waist and lower abdomen to shift, but I don't want to go into smaller size trousers!

21lbs for me, started thurs, go on hol 28th so I could do it if I flippin stick to it!!! That would make me 14 8 instead of the 16.1 I was on thurs which sounds so much better!!

Me! I hope I can shift 14lbs in September! (Started 30/08)

I have four weigh-ins in September even though I'm starting re-feed 23rd, so I'll aim for a stone over those four weeks - think I'll be lucky to make that but you gotta aim high! First weigh-in tomorrow I'll report back, and I haven't done any sneaky checks since Monday, so this will be a surprise for all of us. :)

Well day one for me again today as I went to a festival at the weekend and decided to have some beer and a sandwich. Doesn't seem to have done any damage the scales but I'm disappointed in myself. Oh well, onwards and downwards!

Day one almost done then! Onwards and downwards indeed John, beer and sarnies are all in the past now - they can't harm you any more. :D

First week of my four week challenge and 4 of the 14lbs I'm aiming for are gone. :woohoo:

I have an event in september and I aim to have lost around 9lb by the 22nd Sept.. so i have 3 weeks to do so.. lets do this people. X GOOD LUCK ALL x

First weigh in of the month and 2.6lbs lighter, could have been better but I was naughty oops.

14lbs to lose, -2.6lbs lost, 11.4lbs to go

Back