september challenge

Count me in - have been totally unfocussed and unmotivated for the August challenge, but I am ready to go with a fridgeful of healthy food for the week ahead.
I would like to lose 7.4lb as that would bring me to 210 lbs -
So hear goes - weighing in at 217.4lb. I weigh in on a Friday, so I have 4 weigh ins to go. Good luck to everyone else.

Anyone want to see how much weight we can lose in September? Start date 1st sept ?
Yes would love to join this challenge.. I am hoping to lose 8lb in month of sep, keeping it achievable. And stone after that before Christmas. I weigh on Tuesday so will post my 'success' then.

I'd love to join in with you all... I STS last week and had a night on the town Friday (lots of alcohol but resisted the kebab!) and then last night had eat as much as you like Indian. So I've started fresh today with lots of fruit, veg and a super speed soup for lunch. I'm hoping to lose 7lb in September. Good luck everyone :)

Can I join too? I'd really like to lose at least 5lbs... I tried my best last month and only lost 3lbs and would like to get at least 5-7lbs off this month!

As my mum always says you can't try better than your best. And 3lb off is definitely better than maintaining or gaining! Good luck for September :)

I didn't do very well in the August challenge, so I'd like to try again for September. So you can count me in! I want to lose 6 pounds this month. I weigh myself on a Tuesday so today was my first weigh in of the month. 2 pounds lost so I'm off to a good start. Good luck everyone!

i'd like to lose between 5lb and a stone, count me in... :) good luck xxx

Well done vest and sunflowerlady - a goog start to the challege.
My weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be a loss and that will help with the motivation!

4lbs off.. That's half my target. Better not get excited too soon. But happy.:)

I would like to join in. Started dieting yesterday; I am hoping to lose 14 lbs before October 1st.

Good luck everybody. x x

That's awesome Junifer - you should smash your target!

A slow start for me, 0.5lb off but after the week I've had I'm pleased with that. 6.5lb to go!

A slow start for me too - only down 0.8lb. Was hoping for more but wasnt good last night so only myself to blame.
Back to being good again so heres to a better weigh in next Fri.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Back