September's 100% Club

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I've decided to start this thread for those of us who want to commit to the SW plan 100% for the rest of September.

I need a kick up the bum so I've started this thread, I'm committed and ready to go. I pledge to do SW 100% and keep a food diary until I go away to America on the 26th.

Who wants to join me?

Great idea, I really need to get the lbs shifting and I am in the 'zone' to do it! 100% for me too!

Cool! Let's try and support each other daily! I still really want to lose 4lb by the time I go away and only 3 weigh ins to do it - if I gain tomorrow night it will scupper it but I'll wait and see what the scales say. Have been on plan since yesterday.

I am up for this too! I have managed to stick to it 100% for the last 3 weeks so I am happy to continue.

I dont want to join this as it will be added pressure for me, and things are ok for me at the moment. Its only my second week though. I will be here every day for support if anyone needs it x

Well so far so good for my 100% plan. Weighed at home this morning and was 1lb up from last week but did have a weekend away so I'm ok with it. Still hoping to lose 2lb next week and the following week as I'd love to be at 50lb loss by the time I go see my family! Will work really hard at it this week and I'm going to throw in a couple of days of exercise to see if that helps as well.

Well so far so good for my 100% plan. Weighed at home this morning and was 1lb up from last week but did have a weekend away so I'm ok with it. Still hoping to lose 2lb next week and the following week as I'd love to be at 50lb loss by the time I go see my family! Will work really hard at it this week and I'm going to throw in a couple of days of exercise to see if that helps as well.

Do you have family in the States?

I am still 100% on track. I am enjoying a Mug Shot before my brunch! Had some tummy trouble yest and today so think I may have a bug rather than what I have been eating.

Yep, I'm from the States but have lived here for 13 years. I try and go back 2-3 times a year, especially now that I have a little 'un so that the grandparents and aunts can see Ella!

I have family in New Jersey. I have always wanted to visit America, even from a really young age. I bet your family can't wait to see your little one.

Yes, we're all really close. I have 3 older sisters and they all adore Ella. She's the 5th grandchild but there's 14 years between her and the youngest grandchild so everyone dotes on her as she's the only baby in the immediate family!

I've been on SW for 1 week now and it's my first weigh in tonight :scale:
I am going to do this 100%. good luck everyone xx

Well girls, I'm still 100% .... well, what I classify as 100% which is still probably tweeking the plan a little!

Have had bad weekend as my cat has gone missing. He was a stray when we got him from cats protection and he's been an indoor cat for the past 3 years - showed no interest at all going outside and is actually a scaredy cat. Well he somehow went out last night and we haven't seen him since. Normally I would comfort eat but I'm just feeling a bit numb and sad that we might not see him again.

I may aswell join in with this, ive done all of sept so far 100% so i can do the rest im sure!!
Sorry to hear bout ur cat stacey, hope he comes back to you or you find him safe n well. x

Back