ProPoints Serial dieter getting serious....

Sparkswillfly

So, hey :)

I get around in terms of diets, you name it, I've probably done it. I am a yoyo dieter.

This year I've flitted from CWP, Slimming World and now Weight Watchers.

I'm yet to find a plan that will let me eat what I want and loose weight *stamps feet*

I've done WW more times than I wish to admit. It's the one I always come back to, because it works :)

I have a habit of doing a few good weeks then slipping and never returning, but I can't do that. I'm almost 25, severely overweight, and my health is starting to dwindle - slightly but this should not be happening!

I went to class last Thursday, had a bit of a dodgy weekend, family, meal out, you get the picture. It's also my birthday in a few weeks so not the best time to start but I'm hoping I'll be well in the swing of things by the time 2014 arrives...

I'll track on here from tomorrow, it's feeding time here and I doubt I'll get a chance to update tonight x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sparks (nice name!!)

Subscribing to give you moral support. I too am a diet slag and go with any diet that suits me.

CWP, SNS, atkins, dukan, 5:2, slimming world and finally ww!!

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by - lots of moral or bum kicking needed here!

So my first proper day tracking, 4/7 days ain't bad right haha!

Breakfast
2 hovis 5pp
3teaspoon nutella 4pp

lunch
ww hotpot 6pp
Shape yog 2pp
Crisps 3pp
fruit n/a

Dinner
Burger 4pp
Roll 4pp
Chips 4pp
Cheese 2pp
Salad n/a

And I ate a cracker so 1pp

Done!

and I have an hours circuit training tonight as well :)

Heyhey

New to the site, and also a yo-yo dieter, but like you, it's time to get my head into it before my health really starts to suffer (I'm very surprised I haven't been more ill up to now!)

WW Pro Points seems to have clicked with me more than anything has before so here's to shifting those lbs once and for all!

Going to subscribe, maybe we can inspire each other!! Here's hoping :D

Thank you - will try hunt out your dairy and pop along!

Just got in from work, got to take the smallest child to babyballet then I am done for the day!

Here's todays food -

Shape yog 2pp
Fruit

Ww meal 6pp
Ww bar 2pp
Crisps 3pp

Mince 6pp (I think)
Spaghetti 6pp
20g cheese 2pp
May have a bit of garlic bread

Looks good so far!

I tried the Morrisons NuMe garlic bread slices last week, 3pp per slice and it was lovely.

Looks good so far!

I tried the Morrisons NuMe garlic bread slices last week, 3pp per slice and it was lovely.

TY :)

The rest of the family had garlic bread and it got me thinking about low PP. Tesco do slices for 2PP, think I may need to hunt these out for next week! Going to have some chocolate!

So first weigh in tomorrow, and I'm really worried. I should have behaved myself this weekend, naughty girl :(

I am determined to be 110% for the next 13 days, then allow myself a nice meal out and a slice of cake for my birthday (will save weeklies) then back on track until family come up to celebrate (17 days) and I get a child-free night out woohoo!

I NEED TO DO THIS.

Hiya hun.

I too am nearly 25, I have a 6 month old daughter and in the last 6 months have calorie counted and done slimming world.

I now need a boost to get this stone off to get to my pre preg weight so I'm following ww!

Good luck at weigh in x

Back