• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Serial Dieter joining the journey... again!

Anma40

Good morning lovelies!
I started Slimming World on Tuesday. For probably about the 4th time. I’ve done every diet there is! I even used to be a Cambridge Weight Plan consultant. I did manage to get down to a lovely size 10/12 until in 2012 my back went, and I had a spinal injury called Cauda Equina. It reoccurred twice.... meaning I had 3 major spinal ops between 2012 and the end of 2014. Since then, the lack of exercise, the drugs I was taking, and the fear of it happening again so not being active much at all, has meant my weight ballooned. I’m currently 16.4 and a size 20/22. I’ve decided I need to stop using my condition as an excuse for being fat! I’m actually doing really well now... the odd flare up, but nothing serious.
So here I am. In my 40th year. The kids are all older now and I’ve returned to work. Time to do ME!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 19st12.8lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45 Loss: 1st12.2lb(8.59%)
Goodness, Anma, what a tough time you've had. Welcome to minimins and good luck!

mistyangel

S: 14st0.5lb C: 11st10.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st4lb(16.28%)
Good morning lovelies!
I started Slimming World on Tuesday. For probably about the 4th time. I’ve done every diet there is! I even used to be a Cambridge Weight Plan consultant. I did manage to get down to a lovely size 10/12 until in 2012 my back went, and I had a spinal injury called Cauda Equina. It reoccurred twice.... meaning I had 3 major spinal ops between 2012 and the end of 2014. Since then, the lack of exercise, the drugs I was taking, and the fear of it happening again so not being active much at all, has meant my weight ballooned. I’m currently 16.4 and a size 20/22. I’ve decided I need to stop using my condition as an excuse for being fat! I’m actually doing really well now... the odd flare up, but nothing serious.
So here I am. In my 40th year. The kids are all older now and I’ve returned to work. Time to do ME!
Oh what a horrid time you have had, I really wish you well. Welcome and good luck!!!!!!